Scottish in Madrid

Hey,

My name is Peter and i'm from Scotland. I moved to madrid two weeks ago to work in the auxiliar de conversacion program. Met a few people but not a lot so if anyone fancies going out for a drink or anything really give me a message.

I love football and tennis and I'm up for a good laugh.

Cheers,

Peter

Hey Peter! :)
I'm Lily, from Hungary, I've been living in Madrid for a month now. If you want, we can meet in the weekend some time for a drink. :)

Hi Pete, I'm Eva from Spain. I've live in Scotland for the last three years. I moved back to Madrid a week ago. I'd like to keep practicing my English. So, if you fancy, I'd be very happy to meet for a coffee and I can help you with your Spanish as well. Let me know if you're interested.

Evadiscov wrote:

Hi Pete, I'm Eva from Spain. I've live in Scotland for the last three years. I moved back to Madrid a week ago. I'd like to keep practicing my English. So, if you fancy, I'd be very happy to meet for a coffee and I can help you with your Spanish as well. Let me know if you're interested.

Hello Eva

For info, this thread has been inactive since 2012. You may not receive any response.  :whistle:

Best Regards
Kenjee

You're right. Ta.