Fine for exceeding

Assalamualaikum..
My husband got multiple visa for 3 months on 14th August.. He just came for few days and went back. He is willing to come back on 29th October and the visa expires  on 11th November.. If he is willing to stay for 2 more days how much fine will he have to pay ?
Thank you :)..

After entrance on on 29th Oct. he could stay in Saudi legally for next 30 days so till 28th Nov. During these days he can also request to extend visa.

Hi

As Mickey said, your husband need to renew his visa since legally he will not be able to enter Saudi if his multiple re-entry visa is expired.

Best Regards,

Ahmed

Umaima Ameen wrote:

Assalamualaikum..
My husband got multiple visa for 3 months on 14th August.. He just came for few days and went back. He is willing to come back on 29th October and the visa expires  on 11th November.. If he is willing to stay for 2 more days how much fine will he have to pay ?
Thank you :)..

The visa is valid for 90 days from the date of stamp which is Aug 14. Based on that the 89th day will be Oct 11. So I am not sure how he plans to enter the country in the first place. When did he last enter the country?

No 89th day is 11th November..

Visa expires on 11th november.. Mickey is saying he can stay till 28th November.. Is that possible??

Umaima Ameen wrote:

Visa expires on 11th november.. Mickey is saying he can stay till 28th November.. Is that possible??

Whoops you are right !! 89th day is 10th Nov. Depends on the date of entry, really. If he enter before the expire date he can stay up to the limit mentioned on the visa. Nothing is fool proof though. You never know with these people.

No, if this is 90D multiple visit visa your period of stay is 30 days from the entry's day. It means you can stay in Saudi at least 29 days from the entrance date even if your 90 days period is finished before. During these stay you can ask to extend it for another 30 days. So in fact if you have 90 days visa you can stay almost 5 months in Saudi. I had 3 visas like this in the row before and always stay around 5 months with them doing every 29 days "visa run" to neighbors countries.