How to find a job in Telecom Sector

I am a Telecom Engineer having 10 years of experience in Telecommunication Field and I was working in Dubai for past 9 years. I have recently Migrated to Australia on PR 189. Its looking very hard for me to find a job here since i don't have much contacts here. Somebody please help or guide me to secure a job.

BR
MELBIN JOSE

melbinjose18 wrote:

I am a Telecom Engineer having 10 years of experience in Telecommunication Field and I was working in Dubai for past 9 years. I have recently Migrated to Australia on PR 189. Its looking very hard for me to find a job here since i don't have much contacts here. Somebody please help or guide me to secure a job.

BR
MELBIN JOSE

Try www.seek.com.au as it is a very good website that companies use to place jobs on. 

Or simply Google 'telecommunication jobs australia' and see what comes up.

I am trying my level best n all available modes, my luck is not working up.

BR
MELBIN JOSE

melbinjose18 wrote:

I am trying my level best n all available modes, my luck is not working up.

BR
MELBIN JOSE

FYI

Unemployment is rising here now so less jobs available for anyone.

Try registering with some recruitment agency . Its really hard to get a job without any local experience here in Australia.

Also try looking at the Job websites ...

hello...can you please update us about your job search...i hope u landed a good job by now

Dear Melbin
My company is in the Telecommunication & Technology industry. However I am looking for a business partner as we are expanding to Japan, Taiwan and the Philipines next year. If you want to chat more, I am free after 5pm everyday. Contact me on xxx. Regards. Flo Mcnaught

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@Mum4life, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Business partners classifieds in Australia

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna