Hello All,
I'm new to the Philippines, still in a hotel and house hunting. Came here for Masters of Arts(PSYCHOLOGY) LOOKING forward to make loads of friends. Its been lonely since I came in. Ohhh I didn't mention my name,  Its Joy,old female, 31yrs old, 6 feet tall, dark skin. Hola at me and make me feel welcome. :P

welcome ,a bit strange that you consider yourself old at 31 yrs  ,there are lots of places for rent depending what part of manila you want to live

:lol:  I was gonna put a Smiley after the old part but forgot I guess. Compared to the general public, my school particularly. Just an inside joke.  ;)

missakomaye wrote:

Hello All,

Ohhh I didn't mention my name,  Its Joy,old female, 31yrs old, 6 feet tall, dark skin. Hola at me and make me feel welcome. :P

It's a joy to have you with us on the forum.
Welcome. :)

Making loads of friends.
As a tall lady, you'll stand out over there.
I suspect from your few posts, you have a good sense of humour ¬ You'll be partying before the week is over.

Hehehe. Yeah I do have a great sense of humor if I can say so myself  ;)  but partying at the end of the week??? Ha!!! I don't think I am that good. Because I stand out there will be curiosity yes but friends??? I don't know.
Anyway, now that I've got u guys I am good to go :thanks:

Hi there im also new here. :)

Mark Crisologo wrote:

i m also new here

iftikhar_peeto wrote:
Mark Crisologo wrote:

i m also new here

I'm not new here.

Hi Joy,,welcome! Hope you enjoy ur stay here and meet new good friends..its good to  be friendly but always be careful too and keep safe.. :):cheers:

hi joy im cyril , im a singer performer here in the philippine. i can take your hand and show you the way if you want. just take part of my album lunch event in manilla this march . *** thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Welcome Joy. Tall women are awesome. I wish you the best. I will be there in October 2016. I would love to meet you and introduce you to my fiancee`. Best wishes.

Welcome to the Forum! We could hang out if you want. :)

That will be so nice. Thanks

Not new to Manila, but brand new to this forum :)