Hello- coming to Bulgaria to study - want to make friends

My name is Chinwe Caroline, a female alias Queengalaxia, I am currently living in Nigeria but plan coming to Bulgaria to study, meanwhile I found this forum worthy that's why I joined to meet good and responsible friends. So hope I am highly welcomed.

Hi Caroline,,, HELLO & Welcome ,,Best Wishes on your plans to relocate to Beutifull Bulgaria  :) eddie

How do you plan to make a living in Bulgaria? Unlike the UK there are no handouts. It will be work or starve.

Pooh Bear wrote:

How do you plan to make a living in Bulgaria? Unlike the UK there are no handouts. It will be work or starve.

If you read her post, she said she plans to study..and she doesn't come from the UK.  There is no need to make the assumption that she needs a handout is there?  If you don't have useful advice to offer, perhaps you should look at other topics.

Romaniac

Hello and welcome to the forum, what are you planning to study and what put you on the relocation from Nigeria to Bulgaria? I hope it works out for you.
Best wishes Steve.

Thanks

I have sincerely read all reply n I can't pretend about this. ..i am afraid.Hope I am not going to starve in Sofia Bulgaria.  Omg. Hope I will find a job 4 my sustenance as a foreign student.  Omg. Pls advice; Can a Student work n school . Thanks.

Finding a job here in Sofia is not difficult but keep in mind the salary is not high for people who work on the paylist.

Good luck Chinwe Caroline. From my experience Bulgaria is a beautiful and fascinating place. I hope it goes well for you.

Terry

Oh..Terry n Gent...Thanks for ur regards to my post. I appreciate u all.
Cheers :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have you picked out where you will be studying? And what?

Yes I have applied earlier n the admission has been granted.
Waiting patiently for my visa.  Thanks for this concern
this is a wonderful forum. .  :heart:

Welcome Chinwe Caroline,

you can work while you are a student in Bulgaria, but probably not at the university. Most students work in call center type of business - check  TELLUS, C3i, HP, 60K etc.

or here: jobs. bg

If you are fluent in French, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish  your chances are more than great.

success,

Kristiann

Welcome welcome! What will you be studying and where? Blessings to Nigeria.

Hey expats. Can you reccomend a TESL School in Sofia?/area. I believe i came across one on the internet but not sure..