Where in the Philippines can I rent for less money?

the way some ppl behave and flash cash around makes them what i cal a walking target.
and once they get cheated robbed or wurse they wonder how this could happen to them.
just by a bit of cousion one can find a nice house in what ever price klas but as alredy mentioned DONT say what you can afford just ask for the price so you dont atrakt unwelkome atention .
this gos for were ever on earth one is staying .
for expats life can be heaven or hell depending on how we behave he

way carefuly anny advise givven to you and than make your own desisions ,dont let other ppl tel you what to do,maibe some advisors have there own hidden agenda
i hope this can be of help to find what you are looking for

greets Dirk

Yes you can,you will not pay more the 300usd,if not your being roped off,dumaquette or surrounding areas,I'll soon be going there to stay few years,I have 2 br near beach,for less than 250.

Yeah take Dirks advise try to do everthing on the down load,lots of nosy people trying to get a piece of the cake,just use common sense.

As other bloggers have it depends if you want to be near the beach, city or nightlife. I live in Davao, forget the nightlife, its minimal, plenty of gated Condos, houses and houses in Baranguys to rent or buy, you just need to investigate. If you want the beach for the weekend, then Samal has various day or short stay resorts, not so expensive as Boracay. Also I believe quite alot of foreigners rent and buy to live on the Island.
Dinky

if you want to meet other expats to get informed about housing or anny thing else in Davao i sugest you go google an type ,de bonte koe davao,you get the adres of a place were usual at thursday expats meet ,there manny questions can be answered wile enjoing a drink or a meal
greets Dirk
ps up til now not been there but i here good things about it so soon we wil go there to hahaha

Hi Dirk,
Your an advocate of living in Baranguys or outside of gated communities, I like gated, but of course your way is cheaper, however I have heard of some expats being burgled. Either way you do give good advice. Which part of Belgian forces were you in? I was also 9 years in a parachute artillery regiment. Did you know the Big Belgian ex  Congo paratrooper that had a restaurant, well sort of near Ma'a ? I think he went back to Belguim due to his health.
That group you mentioned that meet in de bonte koe are they mainly dutch?
Dinky

20 yrs farce naval lol
learned bout bonte koe from a french expat,as i understand manny nationalitys meet there.
no know the restaurant there , was in kinsasa matadi banana for rest an rekreation  an kivu region, mainly kivu , gues ya kan gues wy he
it is high on my list  to go to de koe and i wil do so soon ,read  soon as before the end of the yr lol

greets Dirk
ps i retyerd 17 yrs agoo and left that past way behind me ,gues i got smarter

Dirk,
Sorry I did nt reply back earlier.
So you were a naval man. I have read about Kinsasa during Lumumba and Tsombe's time quite hairy and dangerous..My father knew alot of Belgians that fled the Congo when we lived in Kenya.That was a long time ago. How long have you lived near and around Davao? Have you ever been to Swiss Deli in Matina?
Dinky

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : no free advertising on the Forum pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct