Very bad speed of my STC 4G

hye
sir i m using stc 4g 3 month unlimited pck and i m sufring with really really bad downloading and uploading speed the downloading speed is not more then 60 to 70 kbps all the time i have 3 bars of signals of 4g i even change my network setting auto to  3g and 4g only butt still same prablm plz help

STC...easier life...

lots of factors are involved, approximate distance to the closest tower, area, download capacity. Very few users get the desired speed.

same issues in jubail they told they will rectify

nomi505768 wrote:

hye
sir i m using stc 4g 3 month unlimited pck and i m sufring with really really bad downloading and uploading speed the downloading speed is not more then 60 to 70 kbps all the time i have 3 bars of signals of 4g i even change my network setting auto to  3g and 4g only butt still same prablm plz help

Was it always like that? STC network in Riyadh has been in troubles last week.

It is all depends on the location.  Some location might be congested with a user on the BTS.  I suggest you to try another network; like Mobily or Zain, then monitor the speed.  Just in case your router is locked on your current network, you have to unlock it to use other network.