Philippines-USA package shipment

Hello,
I will like to have some infos about the post office in PH.
How long does it take to ship  a package to France, Canada or USA ?
Is it reliable?
How much does it cost to ship 1 kilogram?
And how long does EMS take ?
Any sea freight services to USA? How long do they take?

Thanks

It has been some years.  I have sent letters in cardboard envelopes.  From the post office express mail air. Around 3 to 5 day's to U.S. Chicago IL.  You need fill out a custom declaration to send it.  Just documents. No problem. But no value here. Around $5 U.S. postage.

Visit JohnnyAir they have affordable shipping rates

Its seems like JohnnyAir only ships from US-PH.
I need the other way around please.

noelya wrote:

Hello,
I will like to have some infos about the post office in PH.
How long does it take to ship  a package to France, Canada or USA ?
Is it reliable?
How much does it cost to ship 1 kilogram?
And how long does EMS take ?
Any sea freight services to USA? How long do they take?

Thanks

Hello. Do you want to send mail or goods?

Hello I still want to ship from Philippines-USA. Any infos?

For post office it would normally take 15-30 working days.

You may want to try other couriers such as dhl, lbc or xend express

Depends on what you want to ship or mail.  I have found Express Mail from the Philippines to Georgia and Texas in USA took about 8 days.  Some of that was in the US due to new regulations after 9/11 - still checking for anthrax.  Packages by Phil-Post over 1 ounce will require a customs declaration.  In US there will be a slow down due to customs clearances.  Sending heavy packages, boxes of personal items or presents from the Philippines, and furnishings should be sent by using a broker (short term for customs house broker).  There will be someone at the other end who can expedite movement through customs and get the package on its way to the recipient.  US Customs have changed over the years and so a good broker will be very helpful.  I know you posted this some 6 months ago, but I didn't think you had received an answer, yet.  So, if you have already obtained what you needed, please excuse my intrusion.

From the U.S. if small.  Ship in the express blue envalope from the post office.  About 2 weeks to get here.  Never tried a large package.   I know you can ship a box at flat rate just before X Mass. with all the others from the U.S. by post office as gifts to people here.