Humour Study, can you help pleaseeeee!

My name is Jade and I am in Zurich for an internship at the University of Zurich, studying humor.

As part of this I am collecting data for a project on differences in humor styles, and I could really use your help if you have a spare few mins…..

All you would need to do is complete a survey on humor styles, which should take around 25mins, or longer with tea breaks :)

Plus a chance to WIN AMAZON VOUCHERS :D

If you could share the link with anyone you can it would be much appreciated, thank you :)

surveymonkey.com/s/HumorJH

Thank you all!!! :)

I'm still at a loss as to what a RTSq-E is, so I might have to do the first part in order to find out.
If that's interesting, I may be engrossed to the point I have to find out what a 8SHCS is.
However, I'm likely to die of a serious case of beingsenttosleepbyasurvyitis before I get there.

Yep, got to 50% and gave up with the daft questions, preferring to pick my nose as it's far more entertaining.
I'll be happy to go back and finish the lot if you pay me.

Hello Jade,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would advise to place an advert on the page Looking for testimonies in Switzerland so that you can get members to participate.

Best of luck in your studies.. :top:

Thank you
Yuveshen

Fred wrote:

I'm still at a loss as to what a RTSq-E is, so I might have to do the first part in order to find out.
If that's interesting, I may be engrossed to the point I have to find out what a 8SHCS is.
However, I'm likely to die of a serious case of beingsenttosleepbyasurvyitis before I get there.

Yep, got to 50% and gave up with the daft questions, preferring to pick my nose as it's far more entertaining.
I'll be happy to go back and finish the lot if you pay me.

Well I hope you had some good mining up there :P

Yuveshen wrote:

Hello Jade,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would advise to place an advert on the page Looking for testimonies in Switzerland so that you can get members to participate.

Best of luck in your studies.. :top:

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi Yuveshen,

Thank you for your kind reply, very helpful :)

I will go ahead and try to post there.

Thanks again :)

Jade

Jade, can you tell me what your Hypothesis is for this study?   thank you...