Tennis in Makati

HI Sol12,

I have accepted your offer to play tennis at Makati Sports Club. Just waiting for you to let me know. (Moderated by Priscilla : do not post your phone number on a public forum ). I hope i didn't put you off  when i asked if my hubby can come too. He doesn't have to come if it doesn't suit you. Anyway, he is not really into tennis, all he wants to do is meet new people being new in the area.

Ok, please let me know if you are still interested. You said you are only an intermediate but that's ok with me. I can give you a good hit as i used to play competitions but gave up 5yrs ago due to some minor injuries.

Anyway, i am prepared to share the cost if it's reasonable.

Cheers
Tess

Hi! Tess, I don't know if your Post was meant for me, but it dot delivered to me.
I am interested in playing. Have not played in 5 years myself, so may be a little rusty.
In the beginning maybe just some practice hitting.
[ Moderated by Priscilla : Do not post your phone number on the forum ]
Shafiq

Hello,

I am looking for someone to hit or play a match with next week. I am rated 3.5 by USTA.

Thanks Buttercloud. Let me know.
I prefer evenings or indoors if in daytime.
I used to be 3.5, but have not played in 4 years.
So maybe lets just volley.

Shafiq

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Great! Thanks for your response. Will contact you next week. I plan to play at Meralco. They have indoor courts.

Ok thanks

Hi everyone!! Can I ask something? I want to learn how to play tennis. Do you know where can I get some lessons from. I'm staying in Taguig so I can commute at least in somewhere between in Taguig and Makati area. But unfortunately I'm only available for next year. I just want some reference just in case if I want to pursue playing tennis.

Thanks in advance!! :)

Hi.. i should be in Makati by this October. Hope to be able to play then. Will keep in touch. thanks

Sorry, I will be in USA by then. Returning in mid-December.

hi looking for a partner in playing tennis! i just played once today. and i'm not good yet. so i need someone to train with, and i don't know much about courts. i live just live in BGC. it would be nice to have a great partner to play with :)

hi i'm interested to have a partner in playing tennis around BGC.

Hi! Shaenabo, I would love to be able to play with you, but don't know any courts in BGC area.

I am only here till Sept. 19. Then returning on Dec. 16.
Currently enjoying watching the US Open. Used to go there every year.

Shafiq

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Thank you so much! That's my problem as well. Don't know where around bgc. Or maybe makati area

As far as I know, there are no Public Courts. Only Private Clubs, which are very expensive.
Lets keep looking. Bye for now.

Hi looking for tennis partners or playmate in makati.

Hello there ☺☺ thanks for replying. Still interested

I am currently overseas, returning to Makati in mid-Decemeber.
When you say Playmates, what do you mean?

if playing tennis in makati and nearby i m in

Thanks Ray. I am currently overseas, returning in mid-December. Lets find a way to play then.

Hi,

I work and live in the Makati area. I always pass the Makati sports club walking to work. Let me know if anyone is interested in playing some tennis in the Makati or BGC area. I'm usually available weekdays in the mornings or afternoons.

Hi,

I know a tennis court in the bgc area that is public. Let me know if you want to play. It's not covered though.

Are you a Member of Makati Sports Club.

No I'm not. I was hoping someone on here was.

if u looking for trainer just advice me, located at makati shangrila tennis court.u

Hi Sir where is that public court at BGC area, hope ur rwply cause someone is aking me.u

Not so much looking for a trainer. More of a buddy that I don't have to pay to play with lol

Next to the army gym. It's a little hard for me to describe since I'm not familiar with the roads yet.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

I'm sorry, I'm not so good at Tagalog. But, It is next to the Philippine Army Gym.

im near bgc. is the court available during night time? 7 - 10PM perhaps?

Hi,

Is there a ladies tennis group here for intermediate players?

Thanks,

Annie

Hi,

I've been trying to look for a place to play lawn tennis here in Makati and a tennis buddy as well. Help?

Thanks.

Monique

Hi,

Can you count me in if you have a game?

Thanks.

Monique

makati shangrila, but you will pay for the trainers fee, guest fee here

Not looking for a trainer actually, it's more on a tennis buddy.

Is this thread expired already? Would love to try this sport. Anyone who can help on how to start? Appreciate it. Thanks!