Looking for a second hand baby cot

Hi,
We are looking for a second hand baby cot, our daughter is 2 years old she needs a baby cot for now after one more year and then change to a bigger bed.
If you have a baby cot (with mattress) and don't use, please reply.
We are in Katu area
Thank you.

Hello de Swart family

So as to better spread the word please drop an advert in our Buy and sell baby and kids stuff in Bali
classifieds section

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi de swart family,

We came 2 months ago I got a 16 month boy, we got a bed custom made with a little crawl out void with lockable gate at foot end out of teak wood (90cm wide x 160cm long) for 2 million rupiah, and we then got a premium spring coil mattress made to suit for 1.4 million, totaling 3.4 million.

It took 2 weeks, but was well worth it and cheaper than mother care and will last him till he is about 5-6 years old as it is wide as a single bed, and almost long as one.

We used "Maleo Bali" 0361439497, for bed and "karya suba" 0361416022 for the mattress.

The bed has the small gate so as to train him to crawl in and out of bed, without accidently rolling out unconsciously, which we unbolted, and also the side rails as a cot can be removed altogether to form a a proper bed when they completely ready.

But PLEASE NOTE, i had assistance of a Bahasa speaking local to bargain the price, if they know it is for a foreigner, they will up the price 3 fold or more. If you need help if you don't know a local, my wife (local) is willing to help you, (private message us) as we went through exact same and know how it is to need something but want the right thing/best possible for the cheapest possible price...

P.s I am Australian, so I know the frustration trying to find things sometimes...anything. Else I willing to respond, but I only been here two months so I also still learning :)

Kenny2007