Looking for an Academic Position

I am a bit of a unique candidate, hoping to get some advice and help through the forum. I only have a bachelors of science, but have over 5 years of adjunct faculty experience at a well recognized college in the states. I also have experience in research, curriculum development, and student advising.

I am looking for a similar position, ideally in Mecca or Madinah(Taiba University.) I have exhausted almost every avenue of communication but have not been able to get in touch with anyone. Any insight would be appreciated.

Try Skyline Global Solutions out of PEnnsylvania  or Chase International Recruitment or M2R Recruitment. One of these should be able to give you an idea. Their positions available are listed on their sites.

I appreciate the lead, some of the positions are intriguing. I am wondering how strict they are on the requirements though. I know I would be able to fulfill some of the positions, but do not possess the exact requirements they seek. I guess I will have to contact them to find out.