I am looking for American friendship in Sao Paulo

Hi palls, I am brazilian and I have been in USA for almost 2 years. I had to come back to Brazil cuz my Visa expired, unfortunately. But, even being here in Brazil I am looking for American friends. I know there are plenty...
We have a group of people that Speak English in Atibaia  (an amazing countryside from Sao Paulo -around 45 minutes driving - there is mountain, waterfall, surrounded by nature, beautiful people ... its a nice place) and there is an American from Chicago living over there that joined our group. Feel free and say HI!!!! Take care.  :cheers:

Hey! I moving to Atibaia next month! What is that group? More americans?

Hi Mila,

Not really, I just know him.

Is Filipina Welcome? Anyway i'l just feel free to say Hi😀

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/BANNER_zps3602e73e.jpg

Hello Mila, Leah and Agnaldo,

On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog, welcome on board. I hope that your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello James, Hello Everyone! i've read some articles and comments posted to avoid asking questions already asked and i want to initially let my presence felt.. And to make Friends as well especially to all Filipinos here in Sao Paolo but everyone are very much welcome! Tends to be lonely in a strange place and the only thing that makes this a good place if got circle of friends.. Please add me, i came from Cyprus but i am a Filipina from Philippines.

how do you find this guy from Chicago????? does he have a name???  does everyone know him as 'the American from Chicago???