Jr. Copywriter needed!

R/GA Buenos Aires is currently looking for a Jr. Copywriter (Native English Speaker).
This person will be working for the Agency's Digital Advertising Team (creating, drafting and adapting banners for our Global Clients, along with our NYC office).

Requirements:
- Only Native English Speakers will be considered for this position.
- Available to work full time at our offices in Palermo.
- legally able to work in Argentina (or open to get a work visa)
- Prior experience in copywriting OR advertising/copywriting related studies.

In case you're interested, please send me a copy of your resume and portfolio: ++++

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls +n drop an advert in the Jobs in Buenos Aires section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, i am really interested in the copy writing job you have going in Buenos Aries. I am looking for work out there at the moment, due to my partner having been relocated. I have a place to live already waiting for me, all i need is to get my work visa and fly over. I can start work immediately as currently i so freelance work for an online magazine which can be terminated at any time.

I have lots of experience in writing, design, crafts and creative industry. I make and run my own craft stalls, I sell wedding decorations online and I do digital typography design. I am a friendly, fun and creative individual, i am highly motivated by the things i love (writing and arts) and really want a new experience and a new challenge. I am a quick learner, and adept problem solver and a native English speaker.
Palermo is where my apartment is located, and i would like more than anything to come and live with my partner over there, whilst working for you.

If you would like to see my CV please email me at xxx

I am willing to take a Jr position and a Jr salary.

Thank you, Rebekah Cooper

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum + drop an advert in the Jobs in Buenos Aires section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct