New members of Italy forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Italy forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Italy if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Italy forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

i am a christian guy of can do everything (becauseit is written, "i can do everything through Christ who strengthens me "),mostly independently and moreover, trying to do things at the right time ....the true me it to amend(solve) broken, bring up( creat) relationships....
this' what am best in so i will be grateful if am linked with a suitable job...actually about to move there ....
merci
thank you and God bless you

Hello there Silrex,

Welcome on board  :)

As this thread is for the introduction of new members, it will be highly appreciated if you tell us your name and what do you do in life as well as a brief account of your expatriation project  :)

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hy! My name is Andreea from Romania and i want something from work :) i dont have experience but i want to learn if is possible. Thanks

Hello; im meryem; im from Morocco and im living in Milan; im a very nice girl so i would like to meet good and nice friends

Hi all, I am Hoan from Viet Nam. I am working in Embassy Freight Viet Nam. If anyone want to go Viet Nam for traveling you can contact me :D

Hello All

Good day!
My name is Kah, I have applied as an au pair from one of the aupair website and luckily I am having now a talk with a host family in Italy. I would like to ask if what type of visa can I take? Can I take a study visa or subordinate visa?.and if possible if I can take a schengen visa, because they said that they usually travel around the schengen countries.
The host family is asking me to send a copy of my diploma and passport since they said that they will ask the embassy in italy if what type of visa can I aquire. Can I ask for a help regarding visa process and requirements?

Thank you so much and Hoping for any kind consideration that you may give to my inquiry.

Nothing much to say just need good I'm a nice guy till we contact I can introduce myself

Hii, I am Shatakshi(female,18yrs). I am Indian. I gave IMAT this year and would probably be shifting to milan to pursue medicine in University of Milan. I am looking for suitable and affordable accommodation in Milan from 1st November 2015. I am basically looking for shared apartments. Anyone looking for a female room-mate can also contact me. I would appreciate any help from your side. :)
thank you !

Hi everyone

I will be moving to Cagliari in 4 weeks and would love to know about any expat meet ups that happen or is there anyone willing to meet up with a new girl ?

Also would like some information on renting property there, shared or a small apartment.

Look forward to the replies
Thanks
Claire

Hi

M40

Not arrived in Milan yet, possible the new year and maybe moving and working near Central Station.

I play Tennis a lot and golf so would be good to meet like minded people. I come from Glasgow, Scotland and I have lived in London for 6 years, China for a year and Egypt. I love travelling.

I love sport and keep fit. Lastly I am half Italian, my dad comes from Bari in the south. My mum comes from Glasgow.

Ciao

Adrian

:) hI NAMES RUTH I AM NOT HERE YET BUT THIS HAS BEEN A LONG HELD DREAM FOR AS LONG AS I COULD REMEBER...AND NOW IT IS SO CLOSE..THE EXCITEMENT IS BUILDING...HOWEVER I AM EVER PRACTICAL NEW ZEANDER,AND A JOB IS A MUST...IT HELPS WITH LIVING COSTS...SO IF THERE ARE ANY NEW ZEALANDERS LIVING IN LECCE,A MESSAGE,OR SOME TIPS ON JOB HUNTING..AM NOT FUSSY,AM A HARD WORKING MATURE KIWI! SO GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR TIPS.

Hi everyone, i moved to palermo and i will stay here 12 months.
i am solo, so looking for new friends

Hi everyone,
I'm Malinda Pereira from Sri Lanka. I'm 32 years old. I'm looking for an opertunity to find a job in Italy. It's my dream to work in Italy and live there. Hope I'll be able to find a job there. If anyone can help me please let me know it will be a great help.
Thanks

Hi everyone!
My name is Hao. I am a 20 year-old Vietnamese girl and I am a junior at Hanoi university of Vietnam. Now, I have plan to attend in Exchange program between my home university and Ca'Foscari University of Venice. Therefore, I will live in Venice within 1 year. I must prepare budget to live here. Can you give me information as much as possible about cost of living in Venice? My language used is English. Can I have any opportunities to find a part-time job in Venice?
I am looking forward for any response. Thank you very much!

Hi everyone
My name is Jim Chukwuemeka. A business man from Nigeria. I run a boutiq selling men and female wears. But i hope to relocated to italy by january  next year to engage in importation of of fairly used trucks as the business is very lucrative here.
Can some one advise me on the kind of visa to apply for and the city to move to ?

Hi everyone!

How are you all doing? you can call me sarm... I'm currently working at UAE and wish to go to Italy after our contract. Hope you could help me and my friends decide on when and what would be the smartest move we can do in order to acquire a visa in Italy (preferably work) and which place is the best for the starters to live in.

Hi my name is Adriana. I'm currently staying in turin italy and would like to meet a friend to go sight seeing all italy if possible.

I am a medicine doctor (gynecologist specialized in gynecologic oncology, HPV, colposcopy, lower genital tract diseases, sexually transmitted diseases, vaccines). I am a clinician and a teaching professor, but I hope to retire soon.
I do not believe in man, nor in God. I hate noisy people, having too many friends, soccer, television, cars, common people, communists, religious persons, trying to be smart, stereotpyes, politeness close to hypocrisy, rhetorics, crowded restaurants, parties, set phrases, air conditioned, going to bed late at night.
I like travelling, rock music, cinema, photography, computers.
I like driving my bike, swimming, scuba-diving, skiing, sailing, walking, going by train.
I travelled almost all over the world.
I like fruits and vegetables, pizza, pasta, veggies.
I like going to bed early and getting up early in the morning.
I like very sincere people. I like working, studying, reading, writing.
I love Bob Dylan and Jimi Hendrix.
I believe in work, human suffering, genuineness, beauty, science.
In a woman I am looking for calm, elegance, style, complicity.
I like japanese culture, sense of honour, food, motorcycles, way of thinking

Hello...... ı am retired from the faculty of pharmacy..ı love medicine....  For this reason ı have all preferred teaching English at the medical faculties....ı am sorry ı have asked the information about you..ı have remembered your information later...sorry...
How old are you??you might be younger than me.. ı am thinking of spending afew months in İtaly in 2016 beginnibg monhs..maybein     Milano..ı am serching a room to stay at however the rents are high..i am trying to follow the motto
if there is awill ,thereis a way...best regards......yıldız

Hello meryem,i'm youssef from morrocco,i'm new in italy so me i want to meet new freinds.if possible .

Hello,
I'm an Italian guy living in Rome, and I would like to meet some expat to speak about foreign countries and to improve my english proficiency
I speak english, a little bit of french and spanish, and obviously Italian

I am Liju G from Kollam,Kerala.I am 24 years old. I am looking for an opportunity to find a job in Italy.I am presently working in Hotel madathil Regency as Front Office Executive, am worked in Kumar Palace Hotel,Punular as Front Office Executive for 6 months, Namakkal transport carriers Pvt Ltd,Chennai worked as Executive for 2 years & Radha Regent Hotel Chennai worked as Guest Relation Executive for 1 year.My education qualification was PG in M.A Travel & Tourism Studies & UG in B.sc Hotel Management. My hobbies are watching Tv, Gardening, Listening Music.I am willing to do any job. :)

I'm Ikhena Godstime, a male, 27 years old..... a Nigerian, i have, been in Italy now  for a year and seven months, i presently reside in Torino... for now, i dont have a job.... i please everyone, I need a job, no matter  the kind,... factory work, cleaner, assistant etc... please any one with available information regarding  job should please write me.... thanks

Hello everyone
My name is Michael
I am from Nigeria and I live in Lecce
in the southern part of Italy.
am tirelessly  in search and in need of a job
of any kind. I have worked in a hotel as a receptionist ,as a waiter and manager, I have also work as a security and in a Factory as well..
am down to earth,, sociable,, friendly and a Christian..
I would appreciate any kind help in assisting for a job..thanks everyone
God bless you

Hello to everyone there ,,My name is nelson attah baah. Reside in Italy Palermo but currently living in Milan. I'm good in both men and children hair cut capable to work in a restaurant as a kitchen assistant. I can also do a House keeper, gardener and also capable to do every work in houses like cleaning taking children to school,bringing them home. I'm also able to be a guard in shops,pubs,clubs and every where that needs a security or a guard. Please if anyone knows anything to help me let know. Thanks

My husband and I live in Italy at the moment , near Rimini. We are thinking of returning to Kenya where we have lived , me 12 years and him 25 years . For the moment we are looking for a guest house in Karen for 3 months where we still have some very good friends .
He is a yacht sea captain , a mechanical engineer , and logistic organizer , I am a news and Artistic photographer .
Thank you so much for the welcome ,
Anne Nosten

Moving to Catanzaro in January! Very very excited to relocate. I was recently in Catanzaro for a wedding and fell in love with the people, the scenery, and of course the food. I love to surf and SUP (stand up paddle). A close friend of mine lives there and we went SUP'ing all over. It was incredible!

Hi my name is Alexander i am from Nigeria and i am living in italy right now, but before i continue i will like to say only the truth about my self, i am one of the immigrants in italy, and i have been in the camp for more than a year and seven months now, before i came to Italy, i do building and constructing work (bricklaying and plastering, i also did hip hop music) i will appreciate to have any job to keep my life going, but if there is non i wait untill God say something about my life i do not know if it is the right way to introduse myslf in here

Thanks very much.      God bless

Hello, I'm Mary. I'm not new to Milan but new to expat.com
I'm hoping to connect with some expats and hope that I have come to the right place.
Mary

Ciao Tutti!
I am an American expat that moved to Italy 8 years ago to open La Tavola Marche with my husband (also an American expat) we were 25 and just crazy/stupid enough to go for it! 8 years later we have an incredibly successful farm, inn and cooking school in Le Marche! We love our life in Italy.

However, we are ready for our next adventure/challenge, so we are selling our business brand and starting a new project of consulting (for expats in particular) - creating social media/marketing and operations strategies for your new business in Italy! My husband and I have both worked in high end hospitality and restaurants (he is an Exec. Chef) in the States, Holland and Italy and quickly created a well-respected brand in sustainable & culinary tourism. We are want to help others do the same!!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553890

Thanks! 

Closed