Hello

i want to go working and living netharland.but how to start.

sabitri wrote:

i want to go working and living netharland.but how to start.

I would suggest you start by reading through the posts in the forum categories list on the upper right hand side of this page. There is information there that may help you.

yes but i have no any idea well i have very weak in economy

Hi sabitri,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your post is a bit confusing here, what do you want to say by >

sabitri wrote:

Have you already done some research about the procedure and requirement needed to have a visa?

Thank you

Stéphanie

sabitri wrote:

There is a lot of information on this website about what you need to do to obtain a visa to come to the Netherlands.
I see you are Nepalese and therefore not an EU citizen.  Under the present rules you can apply for a short-stay Shenghen visa which will allow you to stay in the Netherlands for a maximum of 90 days in a 180 day period. To obtain this visa you need to
:- Have proof of a hotel reservation for the period you intend to stay for (maximum of 90 days)
- A passport with at least three months remaining on it
- A return air ticket
- Evidence that you have at least EUR 34 a day for every day you intend to stay for. This has to be in the form of one or more bank statements, cash or travellers cheques.
- Documents that you have a reason to return to your country e.g. an employer's statement or evidence that you own a home in your country.
- Two passport photographs
- Proof of medical insurance with a minimum cover of EUR30,000
Without this documentation you will not be given a short-stay visa, You will also have to pay a fee for the visa.
To work you will have to apply for an MVV at the German Embassy in Katmandu and this is an entirely different ball -game.
You cannot arrive on a short-stay visa and hope to find a job. You will not be allowed to work and stay more than 90 days. If you overstay you will be deported and not allowed back into the Netherlands for at least three years.

I suggest you contact the German Embassy in Katmandu to get their advice and it is there you have to apply for a short-stay visa or MVV.

Good luck.

Source: www.ind.nl (Netherlands Immigration website)

Thank you very much to suggest me  more information about this.But problem is that for me just one economy

What do you mean?