Visa&plan

Hi,

I am planning to move to Romania, any advices regarding obtaing entry visa......

How is it to get Englis&Arabic speaking job in Romania?

Are there anyone planning to move there to share me his\her plans?

Warm regards to you all

qd

qdesigner wrote:

Hi,

I am planning to move to Romania, any advices regarding obtaing entry visa......

How is it to get Englis&Arabic speaking job in Romania?

Are there anyone planning to move there to share me his\her plans?

Warm regards to you all

qd

First welcome to Expat-Blog

There are several types of entry visas, you need to be more specific....though I imagine you are looking for a work visa?  In such a case, once an employer has offered you a contract, they will have to sponsor your work visa, which can be difficult to obtain as EU nationals must be considered first for available jobs.

As far as English/Arabic jobs, well it depends on your area of interest/expertise.  You might search through websites like ejobs.ro to get a sense of what the market is.  To really have a better chance at finding something, you should speak Romanian also, as that is the official language.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

I am married to a Romanian guy and i am South African. I have visited there for 2months. Our papers for our marriage certificate is not yet legalized but will be done when i get there .I am planning to move to Romania and stay as long as i am allowed with the correct paper work and visa. 
1.What i want to know is that i will be going there on the 25th of November till the 25th of February 90 days D class visa i would also like to extend.What paper work will i need to go with to the Embassy and how many days do i have before my date of departure to apply for the visa ?
2.Do i apply under the D class visa as family reunification?
3.Do i then apply for extension or temporary citizenship when i get to Romania?
Not entirely sure of the correct procedure in my case.
Thank you for your help.

Alencia123 wrote:

I am married to a Romanian guy and i am South African. I have visited there for 2months. Our papers for our marriage certificate is not yet legalized but will be done when i get there .I am planning to move to Romania and stay as long as i am allowed with the correct paper work and visa. 
1.What i want to know is that i will be going there on the 25th of November till the 25th of February 90 days D class visa i would also like to extend.What paper work will i need to go with to the Embassy and how many days do i have before my date of departure to apply for the visa ?
2.Do i apply under the D class visa as family reunification?
3.Do i then apply for extension or temporary citizenship when i get to Romania?
Not entirely sure of the correct procedure in my case.
Thank you for your help.

Hi,

I've recently answered this question, virtually same scenario (Filipino citizen marrying a Romanian) so I'll refer you to my response there.  If you have any questions about it, just follow up here and I'll try to clarify.

Basically, no, you will not apply for a D class visa for family reunification as it is not appropriate.  You will simply apply for a residence permit once here which will allow you to reside in Romania up to 5 years.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

k lets see if i get it now.i Apply for a c/vv and that will allow me to extend?or i straight away apply for the residence permit to stay up to 5 years.

1.what paper work do i need in order for the procedure of the interview to be as smooth as possible here in South africa. 

check list
passport
2 id pictures
marriage certificate from the bahamas(which will be legalized when i get to Romania)
house papers of my spouses mums house which she owns that i will be staying at
my spouses mums bank statement as she will be the one to support for my expiration
his mums id certified by the public notary
An original invitation by his mother inviting me to come to Romania
What else paper work am i missing for the visa to get there before i apply further.

Alencia123 wrote:

k lets see if i get it now.i Apply for a c/vv and that will allow me to extend?or i straight away apply for the residence permit to stay up to 5 years.

1.what paper work do i need in order for the procedure of the interview to be as smooth as possible here in South africa. 

check list
passport
2 id pictures
marriage certificate from the bahamas(which will be legalized when i get to Romania)
house papers of my spouses mums house which she owns that i will be staying at
my spouses mums bank statement as she will be the one to support for my expiration
his mums id certified by the public notary
An original invitation by his mother inviting me to come to Romania
What else paper work am i missing for the visa to get there before i apply further.

You can enter on the C/VV visitor visa, but no it cannot be extended.  Once you ARRIVE in RO and get the marriage document transcribed (which takes up to 30 days), THEN you can apply for the residence permit.

Also ensure you have a notarized document with Apostille from S.Africa that attests that you have no previous marriages and you are free to marry, very important! 

As you mentioned, make sure you have your invitation letter which has been approved by IGI-MAI.  I think you are on track with everything else, but of course it is up to you to double check your requirements ;)  A link to those requirements are here

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Hi

I want to live& work in Romania...

Work visa is Kinda impossible, SO  tourist or study visa is better as a start to get there....

Your advices plz

Warm regards

QD

qdesigner wrote:

Hi

Work visa is Kinda impossible, SO  tourist or study visa is better as a start to get there....

Your advices plz

Warm regards

QD

Well, you cannot live in Romania on a tourist visa, so you're down to a study visa....which you would need to pursue by contacting a university in Romania, apply and be accepted for a program, at which time they will assist you in obtaining a study visa.

Romaniac

qdesigner wrote:

Hi

Your advices plz

Warm regards

QD

Try student visa and there'd be plenty of universities gladly ready to take your money. If you'd like to work in Romania I'd say contact some bigger firms as they are ready to hire from non-EU nations.

Hi i am almost done filling out my visa online for the Romania ,there is one place where they want me to upload for Auto documents ,which i understand is car ."Driving license, green card and registration documents of the means of transport, where drivers."What does this mean?

Thank You

Alencia123 wrote:

Hi i am almost done filling out my visa online for the Romania ,there is one place where they want me to upload for Auto documents ,which i understand is car ."Driving license, green card and registration documents of the means of transport, where drivers."What does this mean?

Thank You

I would think it does not apply to you, unless you intend to enter Romania by personal auto.  :unsure

Romaniac

I am telling You the visa just gets harder to complete..Another question according to the online application  Particular "situations on certain documents"One of them IS Foreigners married to Romanian citizens...our marriage is not legalized yet in Romania So i dont know whether to say yes or no.

Another Question
  The field must be completed by family members of EU / EEA / CH (spouse, child or dependent ascendant). Family members of EU / EEA / CH must submit documents proving kinship relationship....how are they to fill it if i am here they are there...i am sorry to ask you i dont know what they want and how....
I rather ask you these questions cause they can be very rude at the embassy or they take 3days later to answer the question..

romaniac wrote:
qdesigner wrote:

Hi

Your advices plz

Warm regards

QD

Well, you cannot live in Romania on a tourist visa, so you're down to a study visa....which you would need to pursue by contacting a university in Romania, apply and be accepted for a program, at which time they will assist you in obtaining a study visa.

Romaniac

Thanks alot...

fcbayern84 wrote:
qdesigner wrote:

Hi

Your advices plz

Warm regards

QD

Try student visa and there'd be plenty of universities gladly ready to take your money. If you'd like to work in Romania I'd say contact some bigger firms as they are ready to hire from non-EU nations.

Thanks alot....

qdesigner wrote:
romaniac wrote:
qdesigner wrote:

Hi

Your advices plz

Warm regards

QD

Romaniac

Thanks alot...

You're welcome  :top:, in the future, you may just click on the "+1  (thumbs up symbol):" under a particular response if you like it  :cool:

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Hi There,

My friend and I are intending to start a business in Iasi, Romania (its a solid thought) and the trouble is that we do not know where to start with. He has already visited to Iasi few moths back and in past as well.
What i have read so far that, we would have to go for LLC then company name reservation then then make the application papers, depending upon the nature of business we would do trademark registration, bank accounts and all.

I was wondering if you can share what visas should we apply to go there and kick start our business and what all formalities are there to begin the business and the approximate expense.

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Manu