American in Amman - Want to meet new people

My name is Ken and I am an American here in Amman.  I am interested in meeting new people as I have lived in many parts of the world.

Hey Ken ...
u r welcome , feel free to contact me .
Ashr.

Hello :)

@lifeinparadise : A new thread has been created as from your post on the Amman forum to help you get more visibility and responses.

Regards
Kenjee

Hey Ken..Looking forward to meeting an expat here in Amman..I am a local citizen :0

Hey there Ken,

Welcome to Jordan, drop me a message if you wanna hangout :)

Hello there,my name is Odai, I'm looking for someone who can help me in learning English as well as tech him arabic.

Hi Odaimalabeh,

Welcome on board :)

I will invite you to drop an advert in the Language Exchange in Amman section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hey ken hope you enjoy your time in Jordan, drop me a text and will do something :)

Regards,

Welcome in Jordan kem
Looking forward to meet native English speaker to learn from him and teach him Arabic
If entersted feel free to send me on whatsapp number xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum + you are off-topic drop an advert in the appropriate section : Language Exchange in Amman
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

As per forum's policy you might want to avoid giving out personal contact info.

Thx
Z

Natsheg wrote:

Welcome in Jordan kem
Looking forward to meet native English speaker to learn from him and teach him Arabic
If entersted feel free to send me on whatsapp number*********

hi   how are you hope  to be fine .im Mohammad  Jordanian nationality   ilve in amman  and i like to meat new people

Do u want to learn Arabic, also I would like to practice English?
nice to meet u

hey Ken and all,
well I just arrived here in Amman 2 days ago and would like to get the chance of meeting new people too :) , I'll be here for 6 months so it's good to make some friends ..

Sara

Hi Sara you are welcome I'm interested in to meat  new people .I hope to hear from you  have a good day

Just Sara wrote:

hey Ken and all,
well I just arrived here in Amman 2 days ago and would like to get the chance of meeting new people too :) , I'll be here for 6 months so it's good to make some friends ..

Sara

Welcome Sara , hope you enjoy your stay with the Jordanian hospitality,,,, don't hesitate to ask anything...
Best regards :)

Hello
I can help u to learn Arabic for your English.

i think sara has found someone....  :D

Hi Ken,

Feeling bored here ...would be nice to know some expats here and hang out for a cup of coffee sometimes

Hi ken, ready to help. Message me

Hi how r u . Welcome to Jordan