Housemaid, Domestic Helper, Caregiver

Hi,

If you need Housemaid, Domestic Helper, Caregiver please e mail me.

Rgds
Semika

Are you already in Malta? Do you have a work permit? Are you registered as a resident?

I thought you'd retired ..........didn't know you'd started working for immigration !!!!😂

Hello bumleeng,

You can also post your CV in the Jobs in Malta section for your job search as this is the more appropriate place for such messages.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hello
       I'm Mary Ann,31 years old,mother of 3,Looking for job in Malta as Nanny,Helper,Cleaner.

I currently working in Hongkong as Domestic Helper for 5 years now.

If someone who interested you can email me at **

Thank you!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of personal contact infos on the forum not allowed. You may use our private message system for that
maryann1984 wrote:

Hello
       I'm Mary Ann,31 years old,mother of 3,Looking for job in Malta as Nanny,Helper,Cleaner.I currently working in Hongkong as Domestic Helper for 5 years now.If someone who interested you can email me at
.Thank you!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Please place a free advertisement in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page. Also read through the ads there as people are often looking for workers.

Hello sir/mam,

im glenda macasaquit from philippines but currently working here in hongkong as a domestic helper.
im looking for a job in malta as nanny,helper or cleaner,if someone interested pls kindly email me.tnx and have a good day

respectfully yours,
Glenda Macasaquit

Hi. I work here in Cyprus for nearly 4 yrs..i am taking care a lady with dissabilities and also do househols chores for a 5 family member..
I am hard working and can be trusted..pls tell me how i can apply in your beautiful country
Thank you and hope to hear from you

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the Jobs in Malta section of the website by publishing an advert if you are proposing your services or looking for a housemaid.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed