IELTS for Denmark Green Card Scheme

I have completed my Education in English + with 4 years Experience, and i have a letter from my University/Employer that my education / experience is in English. My query is do i still need to do IELTS for Denmark Green Card Scheme

Best thing for you to do is contact Danish Immigration Service

So that they can tell you or they may redirect you to an authority that can assess your credentials to be classified as meeting their requirement or not in accordance to their system.

Because usually no matter how high of an education we get from a certain country we are at it may always differ in other countries where we wish to use it.

Sheikhnaveed wrote:

I have completed my Education in English + with 4 years Experience, and i have a letter from my University/Employer that my education / experience is in English. My query is do i still need to do IELTS for Denmark Green Card Scheme

Yes you do need to take the IELTS for the Green Card Scheme as it is required in order for you to get points on the language skills. Otherwise you have to document you have passed the equivalent Danish Language test, either the Prøve i Dansk 3 or the Studieprøven.

Greetings;

thanks you all for kind response and help... it is highly appreciated

one more question, if i score 100 points without IELTS am i eligible to apply. OR IELTS is compulsory any any case

Regards

Your question has already been answered in another post.

Thanks .. :)

Regards

Pls let  me know IELTS is necessary to process Denmark visa.

According to many consultant and according to my research IELTS is compulsory if English is not your native language and even though you have completed your academic studies in English and doing job in English speaking culture IELTS is also compulsory.

Hope this Help

Regards

Please let what should be the minimum score?

100 points minimum

Dear Sheikh Sb,

Have you got your GC approved till now or still in process?

Not yet ... preparing for IELTS. because according to Denmark Embassy. IELTS is now compulsory. Please pray for my future

Regards

Pls let me know the minimum score in iELTS. Accepted for Denmark embassy..

there is no minimum score for IELTS. the higher band you score in IELTS you will get higher Points in IELTS and vice-versa

Is 5 band score is accepted ? If other point cover me to reach more than 100?

every band is accepted 5 bands is low points score, if you archive 100 points even with 5 bands that is fully acceptable and eligible for Green Card Scheem

hello guys,
which Ielts test should we take?
academic module or general training module?