New members of Thailand forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Thailand forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Thailand if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Thailand forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello Everyone, My name is Raj, i'm from India, 26 years old. I have been living here in Bangkok from last one month. I live in Sukhumvit Soi 23 near Asoke . I would love to meet new people and being a friend. As i'm gonna be here in Bangkok for next 2 years. Feel free to message to me, would love to hear from you Guys.. Thanks.

Hello everyone I'm Jen from Cebu,I'm planing to live in Chiangmai Thailand but before that I want to know more details about the place and make friends.Can anyone add friend me here.I want to make friends with Filipino living in Chiangmai.

Hellow everyone, Im ramesh Im living in India and I recently came to Thailand...I like the place very much and I'm interested to work in Thailand...so plz any one help me to get ah job in Thailand...I have 6 years experience in retail industry and I'm interested to work with retail or hotel and restaurant industry

Hello everyone,
My name is Michael.
From France, let's continue with the stereotype I'm a chef and I would love to found something in Thailand .

Hi everyone,

I'm Lindsey from America. I just got here about a week ago. I am here to teach. I took the last 2 months off to backpack around Southeast Asia and figure out where my heart wanted to be and Bangkok won over. I would really like to make a friend group here so if anyone is interested in talking over coffee or a drink please let me know.

I am currently stay in Bangkok. I am seeking job in Bangkok

Hello, I'm a US Peace Corps volunteer living in a rural village in Nakhon Phanom province for about 7 months now, starting to go a little nuts from the isolation and total lack of contact with fluent English-speakers and/or anyone not of rural Isaan culture, the nearest fellow volunteer being over 2 hours away in another relatively isolated village.  I would love to know if there are any other foreigners in the more immediate area (Amphur Na Kae, near That Phanom), just for a cup of coffee and conversation, or whatever recommendations you might have in the area.  Thanks!

Hello to you all,

I'm from the United States. I've been out of the military since 2012, and it's going miserably :-) Well, ok, not miserably "all" the time. I'm fortunate that I have resources, but I don't know, I feel as though travelling the globe may be my answer.  I might not be cut out for the life I was taught to aspire towards my whole life.  I have been trying to fit myself into a pre-measured, one size fits all, gotta want and do life this way box.  I'm glad I did it while I did, because now I'm basically free to do whatever I want!  Time for a new plan!  I've been to Thailand once before, LOVED IT!  As it turns out I actually enjoy travelling.  The planes and connecting flights, hotels, restaurants, that kind of thing.  Being able to travel on my own terms will be a plus.  It would be great to have like-minded friends out there.

Hi how are you? I also live in bkk. How long are you staying here?

Hi everyone :)

Hello EVERYONE,I'm ROSE from Phil....,and living in Pattaya to my job...apparently seeking a job before my contract end and I would love to meet new people and being a friend.thanks and godbless us all!

Hi,
Welcome to Thailand,hope you enjoy to stay in Thailand.If any help I could do for you just ask.I can teach Thai for communication and travel,if you or any friend need coach just live inbox to me.
Good Luck
Gade

Hello I am a Thai woman came to America by married American, now we divorce, I want to come home. I am a nurse assistance, working experience 10 years,finished CNA from American Red Cross, also have 4 years experience Working for Macy department store, merchandiser, stock. I need a job in Bangkok.

I am a Thai woman,American citizen, nurse assistance

Hi there. you planning on coming over the pond to Thailand?

Hi all, my Name is Kelly Beh, I'm a 68 year old male, I live in Kanchanaburi, have been here a couple of years, after moving from Phitsanuloc. I hail from Cairns, Qld, Australia. I have my own Condo , here in Kan., and last year bought a new Toyota Yaris, worst car I've ever owned. Cheers.

Hello all :cheers:

Warm greeting to all new members on the Thailand forum :par:

Reminder :

This thread is only for presentation of new members.

We have different sections on the site to host adverts you may have :

> Housing in Thailand ( if you are searching for or proposing rentals )

> Jobs offers in Thailand

> Thailand classifieds ( any other adverts you may have )

You may also Create a New Thread if you need particular assistance or to share your expat experience.

Looking forward to read you :top:

Regards
Kenjee

I just returned from Thailand to the Netherlands after a 3 months stay and im planning to go back end of this year.
Im looking for a new - temporary-  project to start with, rather in a warm country like Thailand, or wherever in the world. Im always open for suggestions!

Hi SueSuki introducing myself!
Hoping to be visiting Thailand soon & maybe looking for somewhere to stay a little bit longer - Koh Samui looks nice - any thoughts? :)
Looking forward to hearing from potential future drinking buddies! :cool:

Hello! I am a 22 year old graduate from Belfast and I moved to Bangkok this week to start a 3 month internship. Would love to meet some new people so if anyone wants to chat or meet let me know!

Hi  :) my name is Chris, I have lived in Chiang Mai for more than 10 years. I work for Chiang Mai University Faculty of Medicine part time and the Faculty of Humanities full time. I don't really have any "expat" friends other than someone I know from NY but I only have coffee with him maybe once every six months or so. I have lived in Asia most of my life (from 1986) and was educated in China, Japan for the most part. Now I live in Thailand where my wife and I have purchased a house and are raising our family.

My name is Andy
I'm new here
I live in Canada all my life but born in Laos and my parents are Thai.
I visited Thailand last year and loved it. I'm going back this December to January.
I would like to live there but don't know how.
Would like to Thank everyone in advance in site.

Hey Kelly I am same age and from Brisbane living in the north at Lampang. You make me laugh about the Yaris but typical North Queenslander.

Hi. I'm live in BKK. I'm looking for a Japanese to help my business run smooth. Just work in freelance for my factory builder business when I contact with a Japanese company.

:) Hi!
         i live in Thai . Glad to meet you

Hi, my name's Hayley and I have joined the forum to help learn more about the experiences of TEFL teachers in Thailand. I am doing a PhD on this topic with the aim to improve the TEFL industry. If you are a teacher i would love for you to help by completing my survey!   

bucks.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/tefl-survey-live

Hi Lindsey. glad I found you here. my name i s Moses from Ghana and i would love to teach English in Thailand. I wanted to register for a tefl certificate. I found one in Phuket thus ITTT. Have you heard of it since you got there and do you have any idea how credible it is?  generally, how is teaching in Thailand like?

hi People!

Please check my profile. I wish to settle in Bangkok. Was in New York , USA earlier. I am a business analyst in IT MNC in Chennai .*************

Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi everyone... I just arrived here in Phuket. I'm here for 8 day vacation alone.
Hoping to meet and gain friends here in my short stay. Let's meet to have some beer and party? Thanks

Hi everyone I would love to make friends with Thai people in Chiangmai to practise my Thai and learn about Thai culture. I speak English and Mandarin.

Hi everyone I am from Singapore now studying Thai language at Chiang Mai University. I would love to meet locals and other like minded people to practise my Thai and learn about Thai history and culture.

Hi My name is Priscilla and I am from South Africa. My Fiancé and I are planning on going to Thailand end of January beginning of Feb 2016. We are currently busy with our TEFL cource through  i to i. We would love to Teach English for two years or more. I dont know if it is wishfull thinking but we would like to work in Phuket.
If anyone here are TEFL teaches feel free to come in contact would love to talk to you.
We are excited for this journy, new culture new people and enriching peoples lives.

Hi we are Darren and Fawn with two children, Hunter 9 and Autumn 8.
We live in Chiang Mai looking to connect with people like minded like us.

Hi everyone! how are you doing? I'm Claire. here to meet new people and make friends. would LOVE to hear from YOU. don't  hesitate to drop me "Hello" :D

hi  i am bina.i am from bangladesh.now live in thailand,bangkok.i am married and a kid girl 4 years old.recently join to Expat.com.i like it and really happy to be with it.thank you.

How do I know when someone reply to me ?

you got email by the way

Hi to both of you, nice meeting you!

We have lived in Thailand for about 8 years, I was teaching,  and just returned to SA.  You are very welcome to contact me re living and working in Thaland  ++++   and i will give you my mobile no

Regards
Suzette

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : use the private message pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello guys!
I'm Alex, i'm living in Bangkok since quite two years. 
I stay close to kao san road, I would like to meet some friends to hang out and discover new places in yhis huge city^^

Closed