Section with heading 'Building Houses In Belize'

Hi there Forum Team.

I was wondering if you could add a section to the forum with the heading 'Building Houses In Belize'.

A lot of expats will be coming down to build their own homes

Just a thought

John

Hello John,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have moved your post to the Help us improve the website section of the forum.

We do have the accommodation category which englobes any topic related to housing. However, if there is enough demand for an additional category, the Expat.com Team will consider it and look into the matter.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi John,

In the meantime, why don't you just start a new topic "Building Houses in Belize" adding to it what you feel important for your fellow expats to know and once you've submitted the posting click on the "REPORT" triangle above the text box, in the drop-down report window REQUEST A "STICKY" FOR THE POSTING. That will keep it up at the top of the Belize Forum page, and will probably be just as effective as a separate category.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

In addition to the advice given by Bhavna, I would also suggest that since this is topic locally related to Belize, you can always start a new dedicated thread in Belize section, discussing how people can benefit from it.

Hope this helps your query as well.
Good luck
Z

Find activities and meet other expats

OR