Annulment

dindiners wrote:

Hi mam if ever po how much po na gagastos nyo sa annulment nyo and ilang months na po? para prepared dn po ako.

Ahm depends...
I will advice you to see or settle an appointment to a lawyer and speak out everything to him then ull know and aware of the expense...
as of now..my expense becomes much more than I thought as my ex opposed and through this it made me miserable now...
sooooooooooooooooooo much fucked up...
It's getting to a point of giving up...But had to fight as I really need to be free...
Feel free to consult or settle lawyer

for a reliable and trusted lawyer, you may send me private message. thanks :D

Iryna Goreva wrote:

i filed annulment in 2007 but still not finish until 2011 so i widraw and filed with another atty.Filed last dec 2, 2011 and now i am just waiting for the decision to come out, in Gods time i will be single again;)

This precisely why I advocate that foreigner/filipina marriages are not a good idea until after living together under one roof for at least 2years. When will this country get in sync with the rest of the world.....lives are destroyed by this archaic mentality of no divorce and the farce that is called annulment..

we filipinos are conservative people. we dont believe in living under one roof without marrying the woman you're living with. we are a christian country. it would be better advise if the filipina should date the foreigner for a couple of year and get to know him first before marrying that alien guy. live-in is definitely a worst advice i've heard. there are filipina being abused by foreign guy live-in partner. and its going rampant.... and im talking about the reality at work.

Munchie wrote:
Iryna Goreva wrote:

i filed annulment in 2007 but still not finish until 2011 so i widraw and filed with another atty.Filed last dec 2, 2011 and now i am just waiting for the decision to come out, in Gods time i will be single again;)

This precisely why I advocate that foreigner/filipina marriages are not a good idea until after living together under one roof for at least 2years. When will this country get in sync with the rest of the world.....lives are destroyed by this archaic mentality of no divorce and the farce that is called annulment..

professor cebu wrote:

we filipinos are conservative people. we dont believe in living under one roof without marrying the woman you're living with. we are a christian country.

I have to disagree with that.

There are many Filipinas that live with partners and are not married.  There are also many Filipino men that live with partners even though married to another.
Many Filipinas just accept that their Filipino husbands have a bit on the side, as long as they support them.

And as far as being a Christian country, there are many Christian countries around the world, and they all seem to be the same, the Philippines is no different.

My first Filipina wife lived with me for a few months before we married, and her parents, Army Officer and School Teacher had no objections.  When that ended after 21 years, my next G/F lived with me for a year, and her parents (Barangay Official) also didn't object too much, although not 100% happy, but mainly as they were Iglesia Ni Cristo religion.  Both were respectable college educated ladies.
I've also seen so many family break ups in the Philippines where one party objects to the spouses extra marital affairs.  Not all Filipinas just accept it as tradition in the Philippines.

As for foreign men, or aliens as you call us, abusing females, this seems to happen much more with Filipino men from what I have heard.  It does happen of course with all nationalities, but is isn't only the Aliens that do it.

Well knowing the fact that mostly aliens came To Phil. Get some gurls live and marry for a one purpose.. To be a legal citizen and stayed for the rest if their life.. Why can't they just live without messing... And to be an idiot in this country...
Y does to marry when they get what they wanted just fucked everything doesn't care whether he has a family or not...
Using people is become rediculous...thus is pensioners does here..

Idiots

maChel wrote:

Well knowing the fact that mostly aliens came To Phil. Get some gurls live and marry for a one purpose.. To be a legal citizen and stayed for the rest if their life.. Why can't they just live without messing... And to be an idiot in this country...
Y does to marry when they get what they wanted just fucked everything doesn't care whether he has a family or not...

Idiots

You seem very bitter Ma.Chel. has someone been bad to you?

It is not necessary to be married to a Filipino to have permanent residency rights in the Philippines.One simply has to invest in a SSRV. In retrospect, I wish I had gone that route.....as far as citizenship in the Philippines, I think a foreigner would only go to that bucket of worms if he wanted a senior discount card.

maChel wrote:

Idiots

I am not sure of what you saying exactly, but as Munchie says, no need to get married to stay here.

From age 35 we can get an SRRV and live and work legally in the Philippines.

The only reason for marriage is so that the Filipina can go and live in their country with them, often 'using' the foreigner as you say, some leaving him after they get residency.

Aha...
Its not bitterness I suppose but I am just saying How my ex husband behaved,. And he is one of those idiots...

You might not think but this is what happened ABCDiamond the first thing we does after our marriage...
Few months after he get his temporary residency he became like shit...

maChel wrote:

You might not think but this is what happened ABCDiamond the first thing we does after our marriage...
Few months after he get his temporary residency he became like shit...

In that case should I say that my ex wife, a Filipina, is an example of ALL Filipinas ?   You are ALL liars. ?

I choose to think that not all Filipinas are the same, but you seem to point otherwise.... Should we judge ALL people by our experience of the ONE we know ??

That is pure bitterness.

I am happy to NOT be like that

Fortunately I have met many Filipinas, and only a few are like my ex.

Perhaps you should look in the mirror and not insult an entire class of people. I am very sure after reading your messages he just ran away from an unbearable relationship. You should just deal with it, and quit crying about it

i would have no clients if all marriages end well. :)

Hello everyone!!!  Been  here since last year.  But I just signed now and become a member.
Last year I was seeking advice on how to start this annulment thing.
Last year April 2014  I found my lawyer by searching her online. I did it by myself.  she is from Cebu. 
It's been 18 months now.  So exhausted of waiting.  But my case goes smoothly.  Now I am waiting for the decision. 
Last 28th of September.since the state of witness (respondent/ my x hubby ) had not been appearing to the court. Judge then ordered to my attorney to submit the memorandum whithin 15days. And for decision soon.....
I just can't wait to have my singleness back,  Yaayy...

Anyway,  my case is bigamous marriage.
X hubby married twice and I am the second one.
I had apparent evidence which is my marriage certificate from NSO and his 1st marriage certificate also from NSO. I really had no idea if he is been married when the time he marry me. Until we blessed two child.  And been together for almost 8years... 

Well,  he is a certified womanizer though.  He hurt me emotionally and physically. So then I gave up. I decided to leaved him along with my children.
5 years later. 
So here I am now.

So guys.  If you really want to make it happen.  Keep on searching and pick some ideas in here or to other sites.
Do it carefully and wisely.

To those in needs of lawyer I can recommend my attorney.  she is trustworthy woman.
Expertise is excellent.
Although my case is still on the progress. But at least is moving on smoothly.   

Thanks and God bless you everyone!!! 😄 😀

Summoned duration only 15 days

How long can it take to be annulment ready

Mine is been 18 months now.  not yet done. I think we're closer.  Ready for decision.  Hoping in next 3 months, Wheww I'm anxious. 😂😄

quite long... 2 known clients had it in less than 12 months time :)

I guess and it depends how much is being paid to the lawyers

Hi... i would like to know if you have already gotten your court decision? My final hearing was last Feb 2015 and the memorandum was submitted and received by clerk of court on July 13, 2015 but i haven't gotten my court decision as of this time.

Hi Rainn!:-)
When was your final hearing? Where did you file your annulment?I filed mine in Bacoor Cavite.I am just waiting for the decision.

Hoping to hear from you :-)

Best thing to do if your friend is a foreigner.  File for a divorce in their country.  The philippines govt will recognize the divorce of the foreigner and they will be free to marry.

I was married last year in the philippines.  Was divorced in USA and will remarry at the end of this year here in the Philippines. 

No need to get an annulment

also waiting along the line for judgment by early next year. :D

Professor cebu, when did you file yoir annulment?:-) :-) :-)

never filed an annulment.  Did not need one.  The divorce in the USA was sufficient

I am happy for you Edword :-) :-) :-)
My case is diff though... I am just feeling hopeful...

Hi,
Well,  i filled last April 2014.
It's been 19 months now.
But at least we are moving.  Last hearing was September 28,2015. And already submitted for decision.  We are now counting the 90 days to get the finality declaration?  According to my atty.  In her readings to the judge ability maybe he can make it sooner than 90 days.
I'm praying for this actually.  I cross my fingers.
I filled in Cebu.

March 2015 and expected to be decided less than a year. :)

Professor Cebu,

Wow that's nice!Are you done with the final hearing na?Your Attorney must be so amazing! :-) :-) :-)

I start processing the requirements for my annulment last year June 2014, I went to Philippines to attend and see a psychiatrist. After that, my lawyer processed everything. He sent to me all the documents by courier and I filed my annulment here abroad. I went to my home country just to attend the coalition investigation and process still on going and waiting when they will call me for the pre-trial, and I am praying and hoping they call me soon. As I cannot build my own life because of this. I want to buy property and I cannot buy it. I want to change my passport and use my fathers last name but I need some proof that I am legally annulled. I file my case March 2015, and I hope everything will finish anytime soon.

You have no schedule for pre-trial yet?Gosh i filed mine in 2013 and my last hearing was February 2015 but I haven't gottent the result yet.This is making me crazy.lol.Yong ex ko nag asawa at nagpakasal na sa iba...ako nakapending padin...Tsk.Our judicial system is just so terrible...:-(

You need to follow up with your lawyer. I had issue, because the judge who hmwas handling my case went to us and then somebody replaced him. And the current judge calendar whose holding my case is full.  That is the reason why our case sometimes is delaying... there are some who got their annulment granted just in six mos. Just pray and it will be ok. Keep me posted when you get your case granted

What is frustrating is that i asked my lawyer yesterday to give me an update and his answer was "nahihiya na din ako sa iyo kaya di kita mareplyan kasi kahit ako ay hindi ko maintindihan bakit matagal ang decision sa case mo". It makes me feel so sad.I've already paid him 150,000 pesos.Pheeeewwww.

ste03_smg wrote:

What is frustrating is that i asked my lawyer yesterday to give me an update and his answer was "nahihiya na din ako sa iyo kaya di kita mareplyan kasi kahit ako ay hindi ko maintindihan bakit matagal ang decision sa case mo". It makes me feel so sad.I've already paid him 150,000 pesos.Pheeeewwww.

Translation ???

for cebu , you may ask me all questions regarding this topic. just send a pm :D cheers guys!

Tagalog to english translator:    Translation not guaranteed perfect.

I am also ashamed that you so I can not mareplyan because even though I do not understand why hold the decision in case you

YOU DONT NECESSARILY NEED AN ANNULMENT.

I AM A US CITIZEN WHO MARRIED A FILIPINA IN JUNE OF 2014.  THE MARRIAGE TURNED OUT TO BE A DUD AS THE GIRL WAS STILL INVOLVED WITH HER 2 YEAR OLD BABIES FATHER.  I DIVORCED HER IN THE USA IN JUNE OF 2015 AND WAS ABLE TO REMARRY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES IN DECEMBER OF 2105 AS THE GOVERNMENT OF THE PHILIPPINES WHILE NOT OFFERING DIVORCE IN THIS COUNTRY DOES RECOGNZE THE DIVORCE OF AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. 

NO ANNULMENT NEEDED

Hello Edword :cheers:

Thanks a lot for your input :top: Please avoid writing with caps lock on for future posts as it considered rude and same as shouting.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Sorry,

By the way .. the first marriage and second marriage were both held in Philippines.

Regard
Ed

if your case is in cebu, you may pm me and i will give you the name of the atty and psychologist who could render you service asap