Kota damansara. advice needed.

Hi.
My husband and I are looking to move to selangor area and to live close to work in the kota damansara area.
Could anyone with experience of living here or around,give us an insight on what it is like to live in this area with a dog?
We understand there are certain parks around but would we be able to lead walk our dog of an evening around the area we live and would our dog have a decent quality of life over there if we were to make this two year move?
This is our only concern and thought that we need more information on.

Would be grateful for any help from dog owners or people experiencing what a dogs life is life there. Thank you.

Hi first get a house not a condo. Most condos ban dogs and bad for the dog.

Kota damansara is big has some very poor areas and some that are best avoided due to traffic jams.  jams from hell! The curve plus mrt work especially cause issues.

Best to get something after a while here and check traffic to work issues.

Parks. Oh the questions of newbies lol. You will need gas masks for you and dog in the smog. There is a park though that is usable for cyclists and dog walking. When no smog that is.

Yeah....condo is not an option if you have any pets.

So the choice would be landed property around in Mutiara Damansara, Bandar Utama or Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. This area are close by to Kota Damansara.

For idea on rental cost, you may search for property for rent at Iproperty malaysia.

TTDI is aboutvtwo hours from kota damansara in the jam. Believe me i know !

You might want to check on the parks as well, as most parks are not open to pets, esp dogs. There are a few that are dog friendly.