Is an 7500 RM offer as an Account Director fair?

Hi everyone,

I've been digging around the forum for a while and couldn't find any topic similar to my situation, so I'd like your advice.

I have 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing and got an offer of 7500RM per month to work as an Account Director for an advertising agency based in KL. The company also covers basic medical insurance.

Currently I'm living in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, I'm single, don't drink or smoke and have no need of car, so I think I can manage a modest lifestyle with some savings, but still, I'm hesitated.

Any opinion is welcomed.

Cheers.

Director???? 7500-300tax-800house-1000 food bla bla-xxx -1000 for other expense may save only 3000

Not reallly. Depends on what you earn in vietnam. If a 1,000 usd per month then this offer ok. Above that better off in vietnam. A vetnamese girl i know got nearly 7k with one years experienve. That is about normal and just livable on with drink and  flat share. She left as low pay here compared to her new job.

Btw in malaysia an account director means dogs body as well like getting the bosses laundery done or collecting his kids from school. Every office dogs body gets a fancy title like "executive"