How much Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S4 in HCMC ?

Hi all ,

As per subject, Next month Chinese New Year i will go visit my girlfriend and my baby. So i decided to give her a surprise gift..  i try to online search but can't get any information about the price in Vietnam. Would it better for me to buy in Malaysia than in Vietnam ? In Malaysia, the price is around RM1,800 ( USD 510 ) for S5 16GB and RM 1,300 ( USD 370 ) for S4 16GB. Hope to get some information and advise in here. Tqvm

Here you are: 10mils VND, about 500$

http://fptshop.com.vn/dien-thoai/samsung-galaxy-s5http://www.vienthonga.vn/samsung-galaxy-s5.html

Samsung price fixes pretty well in VN.

Dealers get around this by giving away accessories as bonuses including external battery extenders, cases, etc.

Are you in HCM?

Jaitch wrote:

Samsung price fixes pretty well in VN.

Dealers get around this by giving away accessories as bonuses including external battery extenders, cases, etc.

Are you in HCM?

I'm in Malaysia now .. will be going HCMC next month .

Hi, thank for the information....

MarcusKS wrote:
Jaitch wrote:

Are you in HCM?

I'm in Malaysia now .. will be going HCMC next month .

Repost when you arrive and I will give you pointers/addresses to dealers who try to beat the Samsung restrictions.

When the company bought my Note the shipping box was filled with free accessories which were worth around USD$150.

At least, in VietNam, the government laws require cells to be unlocked and not tied to a carrier (of which they own at least three). Pity they overlooked price fixing.

One good thing about Samsung, they have at least three service centres in HCM where they often give free fixes even for out of warranty/old cell handsets.

Though Samsung is popular and so is Apple, but I intend to get an Asus phone or Huawei from malaysia. Is there any service center for this brand or some dealer /repair shop can handle it when breaks down.

sensesofvietnam wrote:

Though Samsung is popular and so is Apple, but I intend to get an Asus phone or Huawei from malaysia. Is there any service center for this brand or some dealer /repair shop can handle it when breaks down.

There is a (real) ASUS office here and they have a service centre.

Very convenient - check their VN website and all will be revealed.

There are service shops for iCrap - not sure if they are certified/authorised.

can i have the adresses? thanks.

I think The commercials make the movie look like a hatchet job. Every snippet is anti-jobs. A movie focusing on his daughter doesn't sound interesting to me whether he's father of the year or daddy dearest.