Suggestions for my honeymoon in turkey

I m crazy to see the world. On my honeymoon we planned to travel to turkey as its my first trip abroad.... Kindly guide me to which place we would must see and which month is best. as I don't want to go in hot weather. We are going for 10 days and selected these places to see, Istanbul, cappadocia, pamukkake, antalya, and Fethiye or marmaris. Plzzzz guide me which to skip nd which one to add.

if u want to spend your vacations  in europe .i suggested u to come in paris

I advise you to post your question at the Turkey forum where you get more useful tips from the members there than here on the general forum.

I wish you a happy and memorable honeymoon and enjoy it to the max.

Hi hareem fatima,

Your topic is now on the Turkey forum. ;)

I wish you a happy honeymoon. :)

Thanks for moving the post to Turkey forum Christine
Z

Christine wrote:

Hi hareem fatima,

Your topic is now on the Turkey forum. ;)

I wish you a happy honeymoon. :)

And thx Primadonna for suggesting the best Adviser!  :D

Primadonna wrote:

I advise you to post your question at the Turkey forum where you get more useful tips from the members there than here on the general forum.

Hi Hareem,

For ten days, I think it would be best if you select two or three cities at max. You will need atleast six days to visit different touristic places in Istanbul. You can get a comprehensive list of places to see online, but Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque, Grand bazaar, the Palace, Taxim are a few that are must to watch.

Also, you can try visiting Cappadoccia and not miss the balloon ride. You will need 2-3 days in Capadoccia to ensure you catch right weather for the ride.

You can visit Pammakulle or other destinations for a couple of days as well. But personally two or three days are not enough to enjoy a city.

Hope this helps!
Z

hareem fatima wrote:

I m crazy to see the world. On my honeymoon we planned to travel to turkey as its my first trip abroad.... Kindly guide me to which place we would must see and which month is best. as I don't want to go in hot weather. We are going for 10 days and selected these places to see, Istanbul, cappadocia, pamukkake, antalya, and Fethiye or marmaris. Plzzzz guide me which to skip nd which one to add.

As far as the weather query goes, weather is mostly moderate in Istanbul in August/September or April/May. Otherwise it can get either hot or freezing cold.

Good luck with your honeymoon,
Enjoy
Z

Xeeschan wrote:

And thx Primadonna for suggesting the best Adviser!  :D

Primadonna wrote:

I am pretty sure that she is in good hands with you as the Expert on this forum.

Oh well..
I try!  :D

thanks alot for helping

thanks alot xeeschan... it helped alot...we can expand our tour to 15 or 20 days. we also wana go to a honeymoonic place beautiful but not soo rushy... plz guide me ... fethiye marmaris or antalya...

No problem Hareem

hareem fatima wrote:

thanks alot for helping

I would say dont overindulge yourself, but if you still want to do multiple cities, you can make a two week tour. 6 days in istanbul, 4 days in Izmir, 2 days each  in Capadoccia and Antalya l and a day in Pamakkule wiuld cover you good.

Hope this is helpful.
Enjoy the trip..
Z

hareem fatima wrote:

thanks alot xeeschan... it helped alot...we can expand our tour to 15 or 20 days. we also wana go to a honeymoonic place beautiful but not soo rushy... plz guide me ... fethiye marmaris or antalya...