Any female lawyers?

Any female muslim lawyers that can advise me on the rites and law about Expat women married to Jordanian Nationals here in Amman Jordan?

I am being told women don't have much say on anything here... kids, custody, divorce etc.

Hi, I can help you could you please provide me with more details.

Thanks

I think I  follow this thread as my interest in these matters are very high.

Hi, You can contact me with any inquiries.

Thanks

I prefer to share on the forum if its not to personal so everyone can have the benefits from it.
I think many women might have similar questions and don't know the answers or where to go. So if you, rawannoubani, can give us general information about women law it would be very appreciated. At least by me  :D

Primadonna wrote:

I thought u liked it here!

Yes sure, let me collect some information and ill get back to you soon :)

rawannoubani wrote:

Yes sure, let me collect some information and ill get back to you soon :)

Sukran illik  :thanks:

JO/EU wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

If I like it here or not, I'm very much interested in women rights.

send me PM to send you her No.

Hi Mohdq2002,

If you know a lawyer, you can publish the business in our CLASSIFIEDS section with the lawyer's consent so that everyone can benefit from it.

Z

Xeeschan wrote:

Hi Mohdq2002,

If you know a lawyer, you can publish the business in our CLASSIFIEDS section with the lawyer's consent so that everyone can benefit from it.

Z

this i have forgotten... i will do soon,
thanx

No problem.

Hi, How can I publish my experience, I am Jordanian lawyer I'm eager to help the expats in Jordan :)

Hi Rawannoubani,

You can click on DIRECTORY, select your field, which would be Legal Services and then post your business there.

Hope this helps.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
Z

rawannoubani wrote:

Hi, How can I publish my experience, I am Jordanian lawyer I'm eager to help the expats in Jordan :)

Primadonna wrote:
JO/EU wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

If I like it here or not, I'm very much interested in women rights.

So u don't like it here?

No problem : )

rawannoubani wrote:

rawannoubani wrote:

I'm a bit confused know: do you want to register your business? If that's what you want you can follow the advice of our dearest Turkeys Expert Xeeschan,

If you have valuable information to share on the forum you can start a new thread.
Maybe we should give you a personal corner on the forum as this might be very important for all females (and for the males who think they are above the law....).

Yes Primadonna,

I figured Rawannoubani would be interested in having her business listed in the DIRECTORY. : )

Enjoy the day
Z

Primadonna wrote:
rawannoubani wrote:

I'm a bit confused know: do you want to register your business? If that's what you want you can follow the advice of our dearest Turkeys Expert Xeeschan