Thank you very much.

Oh.. Congratulations Likhon....

Hi likhon
Congrats I have one query they called  or just sent a mail to you

Received email from Denmark Embassy.

Congrats man!!!
How many points u claimed?

Hi Krithu
He (link hon)got an email from Denmark embassy. But some one has wrote if it visa granted they will contact us or it is refused they will send a letter or or an email. How do u think abt it.? Can u clear abt it?

I also hear that

I applied in dec2014 , after six month i got a letter from denmark embassy for education assessment which stated it takes 3 months but still i have not got any email or call from embassy. My question is that how much time it should take.
From which email id can u share that email

hi everyone....I applied for GC in Oct 2014....in Nov they send me email for further documents...like renew the passport and exp letter in details....my degree MBA is from UK that is 17 years education and i got 50 points embassy confirmed me about these points....15 for age..20 for language..5 for exp....10 for 2 years work in UK.....after that still waiting for response from embassy...every time i call in denmark they just reply its in process we don't know when u will get decision?????????

Hi! It was granted by Denmark Authority and was informed to the Denmark Embassy in Dhaka. They forwarded that email to me. Letter from the Green Card Authority was attached with that email. I also contacted to the Embassy over phone. They confirmed it.
Best wishes,
Likhon

Congratulations. And best wishes. I hope We will meet in Denmark soon.

Congratulations to you too. Hope to see you. I am planning to go next January 2016.
Likhon

@krithu
On which date ur application got dispatched to embassy?
Mine was on Jan 5'2015 but applied on dec 24'2014
As u said all nov 30 is deadline
We will come under 2014 or 15?

i think who applied in 2014 they are acceptd by old rules and they will get  3 years residence permit....new rules getting 2 years i think so.....but its sure who applied in 2014 they are all old rules doesn't matter if they are accepted in 2015.

but who said that Nov 2015 is dead line for all decisions because i also applied in oct 2014 but still in process my case?

They are gonna complete all the 2014 applications by nov 30
Someone msgd here

i call in embassy every 2 weeks they just ans we dont know when you will get decision but ur case is only for pending for decision. they said your all documents verified within 3 months and everything is fine but we dont know about your decision. uuuffff almost 1 years gone its really bull shit long long time we r in w8

Well let us hope for d best

I received email today from embassy that visa is granted for 3 years....i applied in oct 2014 after 1 year i got green card visa. Thank God very happy today

congratulations and celebrations.....

Congrats!!!
All the very best

Congratulations!!!

Congts

Don't call them again and again. No use for you. You will get result before end of Nov.

Hi,

I am going to apply for GC next month in november.  My age is going to become 40 on 25th of december this year. I want to know will I be fine in case of age if I apply next month or they will not consider me, I mean the processing time is longer some times.

If it takes more than two months in process then I shall be over 40. I think they will consider the age from date of applying this is what I think. Please guide me should I apply or not?

Ijaz Faridi

You won't get points for your age, 40 or not, when we talk about the green card scheme.

However, your age will still influent on your chances to land a job, but a few months more or less won't be crucial. But, you shall definitely have some skills beyond the usual ones to find a job, especially if you don't speak Danish, and that includes every one. I will seriously recommend you to drop the plan and save your money, or at least reconsider your plan very carefully. Don't trust the words of the firms which offer assistance through the system. It is their way of making money, and they therefore paint a false impression of the chances to find a job in Denmark and make a living here.

Kind regards,
Nellie

Dear Nellie,

Thanks very much for your kind reply. I am satisfied now and thanks for your suggestions. I want to share with you that I have completed MS in Mathematics from University of Liverpool England (UK) in 2008. I am a Pakistani national and have lived in UK for three years for my studies.

I have been working as a Mathematics school teacher in Pakistan since 2009. Do you think I shall get the positive list points.

Kind Regards

Ijaz Faridi

Hi bro i just got my green card visa 4 days ago u can contact me on this number zero three three three four five four seven four six three....i also studied in UK

LjasFaridi

Just to make sure that you see my pm

My education qualification :

MBA ( University of Dhaka )  Major : International Business

Bsc in Computer Science & Engineering  ( Ahsanullah University of Science &
                                                                           Technology ) .

Job title : Programmer
Duration : More than 7 years

IElTS : 6.5

Am  I  eligible to get green card  ?

Your bsc was 4 years or 2 years programe?

Hi Everyone,

Looks like this blog is Informative.

I have also applied for Denmark GC Visa. I have submitted my application on 21st of August 2015 in Chennai VFS.
I have received a letter from the Embassy on October 3 to my mailing address. But the letter was dated on 22nd of September. In the letter it has been stated that my application is under process and educational documents has to be verified which might take upto 2 months and for the decision it might take 30 days after educational assessment is done.

Education Qualification:

Master of Information Technology( Professional computing) from Swinburne university, Melbourne
Master of Computer application from Jerusalem college of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai - 60 Points
Bachelor of Computer science from Pachaiyappa's college, Chennai - 30 Points

IELTS Overall 7 - 40 Points

Which make a total of 130 Points.

Still waiting for reply.

So the November 30th is only for applicants who have applied in 2014 or is it for 2015 as well????

Bachelor Degree was ( Bsc ) 4 years .

4 years

MBA : duration 2 years
Bachelor ( Bsc in computer Science & Engineering ):  duration 4 years .

What is the points for my education ?
Any one please inform me .

Job title : Programmer .
For that any bonus points ?

IELTS score : 6.5 = Ponits ?

Pls let me inform .

NatarajPugazhendhi wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Looks like this blog is Informative.

I have also applied for Denmark GC Visa. I have submitted my application on 21st of August 2015 in Chennai VFS.
I have received a letter from the Embassy on October 3 to my mailing address. But the letter was dated on 22nd of September. In the letter it has been stated that my application is under process and educational documents has to be verified which might take upto 2 months and for the decision it might take 30 days after educational assessment is done.

Education Qualification:

Master of Information Technology( Professional computing) from Swinburne university, Melbourne
Master of Computer application from Jerusalem college of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai - 60 Points
Bachelor of Computer science from Pachaiyappa's college, Chennai - 30 Points

IELTS Overall 7 - 40 Points

Which make a total of 130 Points.

Still waiting for reply.

So the November 30th is only for applicants who have applied in 2014 or is it for 2015 as well????

hay did they mentioned that ur education documents been sent to denmark for further verification or it said they have already verified.. because in the mail what I have got,, mentioned that my education documents been sent to denmark for further verification and it may take upto two months to complete that procedure. meanwhile they wish to collect all documents ready to make decision.

this is what it looked like

"Request for further documentation"

The Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment has received an application for a

residence permit under the Greencard Scheme from:

We kindly request the diplomatic mission to inform the applicant of the following:

“The Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment has received your application under

the Greencard Scheme.

We have now sent copies of your educational documents to the Danish Agency for Higher

Education for an assessment of your educational level as it compares to Danish standards.

This can take up to 2 months.

When we receive the final assessment from the Danish Agency for Higher Education - de-
pending on the outcome of the evaluation - a decision will be made in the case within 30

days, or we will request your comments to the assessment of your educational level. In order

to process the application we need additional information from you.

We therefore kindly request you to send us the following documentation:

 Documentation that you can support yourself during your first year in Den-
mark. You need to document that you have at your disposal an amount equivalent

to one year's social benefits for single non-providers over the age of 30. The an-
nual amount is DKK 130,188 (12 x 10,849) for you (2015 level).

Please note:

Bank account statements and similar documents (not more than 30 days old)

can be used as documentation of your financial resources.

Shares, convertible bonds or private property are not admissible as documen-
tation.

Your full name and the relevant currency must be clearly visible on the docu-
ments you submit.

If you choose to submit more than one bank account statement, they must

have been issued to you on the exact same date. The documentation must

clearly show this.

Alternatively, you can document your ability to support yourself and any ac-
companying family members by having a monthly income in Denmark which

Documents not written in Danish, English, German, Norwegian or Swedish must be submit-
ted together with a certified translation in Danish or English.

If we have not received any information within 4 weeks a decision in the case will be made

based on the present information.

If you have any general questions regarding the rules that apply in your case, we refer you to

As they said who are all applied on or before 24-Dec 2014. Because they need to complet all old process application before end of autom.

This is what exactly i received

Regarding your green card application

The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration is processing your application under the  Greencard Scheme.

We have now sent copies of your educational documents to the Danish Agency for Higher Education for an assessment of your educational level as it compares to Danish standards. This can take up to 2 months.

When we receive the final assessment from the Danish Agency for Higher Education - depending on the outcome of the evaluation - a decision will be made in the case within 30 days, or we will request your comments to the assessment of your educational level.

If you have any general questions regarding the rules that apply in your case, we refer you to visit the website at www.newtodenmark.dk