Traveling to Tbilisi, the coming week

Hey,

I am traveling to Tbilisi this coming week and have 2 days to stay and explore the city... any recommendations on hotels/b&b?
Where must one stay, old city or the city centre? What all to see, places to visit and eat at? Also is there a good clothes shopping market? Things that I wouldn't necessarily find on lonely planet. Since I have only 2 days, would want to make the best of it.

Thanks in advance

Hi dear friend, where to stay in Tbilisi depends on your budget. There lots of hotels and b&b in Tbilisi. Sharden Villa and No12 Boutique  are very nice but a bit expansive. Metekhi's Galvani Hostel and GL hostels are good too. There also apartments to rent which is a cheaper option than a hotel. You can check them on booking.com. Old Tbilisi has got a  special charm and its easy to get to all attractions. If you need help please write me, I will try to help. Likunia. :-)

Well, I have the same issue... I'm travelling in a week time and I have only 2 days.

Any good tips so far? I think Rostovalli Ave. is the best to stay as it is very central to everything yet, its your choice.

What dates are you there?

Hi i am from uk coming to Tiblisi for few day if we could link up its nice to have another tourists companion if you like to link up would be nice at least we speak same language lol