Meeting in the weekend.

Hi I am Ashley from America  and I arrived to Riyadh for teaching last month since I got here I did not go anywhere, and I feel so board  :sosad: . I am single girl and I do not want to go out alone. If there is any meeting for expat today or anytime like going out or any gathering please let me know here or send me message I would like to change my routine.
Thank you for your understanding,  :top:

Are you on a compound? That is the easiest way to meet people.

Otherwise hopefully the US Embassy has ways for you to get involved in Riyadh. Usually they will have social events you can attend if you are on the list.
The Jeddah Consulate is horrible about letting people onto their lists unless you actually know someone who works there.

Welcome abroad Ashley .. There are loads of activities for an expats can do in this city. sports , dancing, discovering, etc. You just need to organize your time .
Good Luck in your job
Have a nice weekend

I have been driving around to check interesting places around here but could not really find anything significant worth mentioning probably coz I've not been going to the right places ;)
But one place that realllllllly caught my attention was "Edge of the world". It simply breathtaking.You must definitely pay it a visit !

Hi stressedmom   well I am trying to contact the US embassy here in Riyadh to find out if they have any events to attend. thank you

Hi EssaIsaac1  I like hiking a lot and I would go to the edge of the world I have read about it online and it seems nice. Thank you

Yeah ur right there is ntn T riyadh to do but if u come to damma bay train week in u will love it and if u got exit visa to goo bahrian it will be more fun and enjoing

Also check out Blue Abaya's blog. She has lists of things to do in Riyadh....or if nearby go to the DQ area. Apparently it is nice to walk in & some don't wear abayas (don't live there so unsure) there are also spas & restraunts that are pretty new according to above blog.

Hey .. If u were in dammam u could enjoy ur time here with us

Hi Ashley, if you are interested to meet me at one of the compound for coffee or long chit chat session then PM me :) bye

Just found on another site...if into these activities maybe google or search on facebook...

Most Friday's until October you can join the Riyadh Triathletes . As from today you can join the Riyadh road runners and Riyadh wheelers. All 3 clubs provide great comradeship and exercise to boot. Plenty to do on a Friday morning. The afternoon is often falling asleep on the sofa after the exhausting morning.

where can i found out about the clubs?

omg - what did I just type up there?

rareshine wrote:

omg - what did I just type up there?

:dumbom::dumbom::dumbom:

Every Friday we Filipino motorcycles Rider, hit the road to Huraimila then Tabiq & Malham. Go and visit this place and still you can find some clay house and beautiful rockyountain!

Hi Ashely  My name is Al Ftaih Jad and I live in Riyadh and i work in Al Bilad Bank and i would like to be friend and we can go out together.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Joining "Internations" will open up a range of opportunities. Once you have joined, you can find me there privately, and I'll put you in touch with groups and (US and other) individuals. There's salsa dancing, bowling, softball, and various outings.

Hi , you can join us in Al manahel gym and you have good time

Jeddah have more places than Riyadh XD

hi
a few of us are going to the ritz carlton on thursday if you would like to join us

hello good evening .....

heyy, yeah we know that it's boring, but they are some activity in weekend here but privet i can register your name if you want.
contact me.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@zac666, can you please share with us the activities you mentioned on the forum itself ?

This will surely benefit other members who are looking for the same infos. :)

Thank you in advance
Bhavna

Yea sure, my pleasure to share, we are a group make activity weekly or monthly comping or small trip or travels and parties, and many things we organize and collect and draw the line for those things.

Hi there. Are these activities also available in Khobar or Dammam?

Hi I get many messages from Arabs, specifically from North Africans Arabs . I DO NOT WANT to make any kind of this relations. Also I cannot go out in Public with unrelated man it is illegal to do that here. Also, many Arabs looking for marriage to go to the USA. I am not here to marry any Arab to immigrate him from Saudi to the USA.

you could also try red sand or one similar facility near kingdom where we play or miniature RCs.

Ashley.Teacher wrote:

Hi I get many messages from Arabs, specifically from North Africans Arabs . I DO NOT WANT to make any kind of this relations. Also I cannot go out in Public with unrelated man it is illegal to do that here. Also, many Arabs looking for marriage to go to the USA. I am not here to marry any Arab to immigrate him from Saudi to the USA.

Please, if these persons are contacting you on Expat.com, do not hesitate to report them.
Members should understand, once and for all, that Expat.com is NOT a dating website.

Thank you,

Priscilla

p.s Sorry for the off topic

Ahhann really , even i would love to know these but sorry I am not american :P

Where do you go from? I am assuming you're talking about Tabuk and that is 11 hours by car from Riyadh and 9 hours from Jeddah.

Hi there Ashley,,am also a Sudanese expat in Riyadh... We can arragne a gathering or a hang out with males and females group of friends if you are interested.
$

Stay active here u may find any good response

would like to get feedback if any on those three clubs.. would like to join too

i would love to knw more abt this "internations"

You could go to Dammam on weekends, there is a beach and everything