Intention of moving to NZ

Hi all, my name is Mel. We are in the process of getting everything ready to move to NZ, from South Africa.
My husband has a job offer. We must now find an agency to assist us, not sure if this is the right decision - we're
just so scared that if we do it on our own, some logistics error will prolong the situation.

I am very nervous as I do not want to leave my country but feel compelled to. I am scared of feeling alone, gonna
miss my family terribly. We have to bring along our small dogs - cannot even consider leaving them behind.

Well this is my story so far.

Thanks

If you husband has a Job offer that is the most difficult part you can apply for a work permit on your own directly with NZ Immigration its a straight forward process, get your police clearance done in South Africa for both applicants and your medicals here once you have a work permit then you can apply for residency. To bring your dog here well I know how you feel but if you can afford it its fine. Its expensive as NZ quarantine laws are very strict and its expensive to bring in a dog. I know of a friend who had to have the dog in Hawai for six months in Quarantine before brining it over to NZ. Best you check with NZ Customs and Quarantine. Good Luck.

Thanks for your advice. If my husband goes the work permit application route, what will apply for the children and I?

How can I get hold of the quarantine agents - this will be for Christchurch.

Thanks

Contact NZ Customs Google them and they will provide you all the information.

Hey, good for you. Once you start, it goes quicker than you think.
We've been here for 3 months and here is my 10 cents worth.
1. Forget an agency, they overcharge and still let you do most work, Vfs(google it) provides all the answers and its spot on and easy.
2. All anxiety about safety etc dissapears when you arrive instantaniously.
3. Use Petport for your dog, easiest

Were and what is your husbands job offer ?

:) I have family in NZ in Paraparaumu. They have been there for 8/9 years.

I am mom and dad in one.  Did you have a job prior to you going over?  What are the schools like?

Awesome. Thank you...

Can u plz tell how to search j9b or any link
My field is IT provides vast
My PAR is in process