Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hey what are you doing in shunde?

I just moved to Qingdao, really bored, is there anyone here?

Prince

Do we have anybody in Qingdao????

Singaporean new in Beijing!  Would love to meet people anyone who i. loves a beer after work in CBD ii. speaks English and/or Mandarin iii. can tell me a tale or two of their experience here iv. commands strong singlish grammar (optional)

Hey, I arrived last week in Shanghai and going to work at Fudan for one year. So, if anybody wants to hang out and have a coffee or beer or whatever, let me know! My wechat-ID is maggiemalinka.

Maggie

Hey all, got here in Guangzhou yesterday, is there any expat group in Guangzhou or if anyone wants to hang out please add my we chat neyna_

Nina

Hello everyone, would be going to dalian in October, would love to find make some friends while im there for my stay.

wechat: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Jo,

This is Adrian from Singapore. Have been in Beijing for almost a year. Are you getting used to the endless jams and smog here in Beijing? Add me on WeChat: ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

How about kid`s group?

Hi all,
I've been in Hong Kong for 10 years and recently relocated back in Shenzhen (Shekou).
It would be lovely to make some new friends.

Igeltee wrote:

Hi, i'm living in Futian. And new in Shenzhen. Lets make friend?

Hi Igeltee, I'm in Shenzhen shekou, add wechat: sukibabie.

Hello, My name is Daniel and i reside in shaoxing city zhenjiang province.I'll like to organise Expat.com meetup...with expats in zhenjiang province.I need advice on how to go about it...

Anyone in Zhongshan? ...I

part time teaching... exploring... and generally enjoying life...

Anyone in Jinan?

Hello. I'm in Jinan. Are there any gatherings to meet people?

Any expat meet-up in zhejiang province...precisely shaoxing,suzhou,ningbo,yiwu ...etc

Hi!

I am in Zhongshan, in downtown, not so far from Italy Square restaurant and O'Haggan pub

we can meet in you want, I am looking for friends in Zhongshan

cheers

Benoit

hii, i wanna meet new friends here in shenzhen

Hey Nicole,are you in shenzhen now?
Where are you from?
Are you working in shenzhen?

Hi love the place you are staying,Jinan is nice and beautiful

Hi Suki,
where are you from?
We can make friends

Add me lizzy8 , I am new.. thanks

Hello, you have to make them repatriated to hangzhou. Next week I will also return :)

Hello fellas any upcoming meet ups in Shanghai?;)

Hi All,

Im from Manila a filipino and I am planning to visit china for 2 weeks hoping to meet filipinos and other foreign friends please let me know.

Thanks

wow
nice!
I would also like to work in China
I am still looking for a job. Hope to hang out with you too next year.

Nicole.sadri wrote:

hii, i wanna meet new friends here in shenzhen

:cheers: welcome to shenzhen

Hi Guys,

I'd be really interested in joining any events in Shenzhen. I currently work as a wealth consultant and I also import Irish Whiskey, so if anyone has any questions in either of these areas of expertise please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Liam