Setting up an Export Trading Company

Hey man,

It costs around 18000RMB and 3 months to set up a trade company in Guangzhou China. The agent can hlep you finished all paper work paper work.As for salary, per person needs to be paid 3000RMB at lest.
I hope this info. can help you.
BR,
Kevin

Dear brother,

Just saw the post! Please send me your email address or cellphone number so that I can get in touch with you to get details about the procedures to set up the company!

Best!

Please post the information on the forum as it may then benefit other members who are considering to do the same thing.
Thank you.

Hi dear I need some information regarding setting up export business in china
My email address is ****
How could I contact you?

I would like to establish an export company in China, preferably in Shanghai. I know that with foreigner, one choice is WFOE, but I know that it takes almost 4 months. I do not know about "Foreign Invested Partnership Enterprise " (FIPE). I would appreciate if anyone know about how long it takes and if it is a good option or not. Also what about the HK company and the branch in China? What kind the branch in China should be?

It would be much more appreciated your help.

Thanks,
Eli

Hi Guys

I am thinking of establishing Trading COmpany in China, I would like to know the required procedures and capital to do so.

If someone can assist, thanks to send me his contact info :cheers:

Thanks to help my request

Hi Mark,

I saw your comment on setting up an export trading company in China. I'm a Sri Lankan and now living in China with my wife in Jilin city. We are planning to go to Guangdong and start the business. I already have a Company registered in Sri Lanka. I would like to know what is the procedure to register and operate trading company in China.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

Hi Wesam,

To open a trading company in Guangzhou, you have 2 options.
1- you can use a company in your country to be the investor of the one you want to open in Guangzhou, or
2- You set a Hong Kong company then open Guangzhou company.

Whole process could take about 4 months as setting HK company with all notarization need about 1 month and GZ company will take 3 months. The registered capital of GZ company is around 900.000rmb and has to be paid within 2 years while lawyer will charge you 18.000rmb for GZ trading company and around 10.000rmb for HK.

Hi Iakmana,
If you have company in your country then u could use it as the investor of the trading company. You will have to provide your company bank letter and trade register all notarized at Chinese embassy in your country.

You could find more information at agency in Guangzhou.

Hi Angelia,

Thanks for you reply. Yes, I should notarized my BR and the Bank accounts at Chinese embassy. But first I'm thinking send the products directly from the Chinese company to my Sri Lankan company. I guess In this way, I have to find Companies in China that has the export license.

I want to try this way at the beginning and then after I want to go for the business registration. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Hi Iakmana,

Yes, you can send products from China to your company in your country, there are many companies having export license and sending goods. It's maybe a good way to start, but there is a question, are you going to stay in China for long or short time?

Hi friend,
If you want to find electronic accessories, there are a lot factories in Shenzhen city of Guangdong.
If for clothes, bags, balabal, you can find in Guangzhou city.
Good luck.

BR,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. I already found some of the companies for the printer cartridges in Shenzhen city. Where can i find a business directory (online or Yellow Pages like directory) in Guangdong province that i can search the companies by products? Or there is an government office that i can talk to find the suppliers.

Actually I want to setup an online trading website and I need to find the suppliers for the products published in the website. I'm going to select the products by looking at the Sri Lankan market. 

Thanks

Iakmana,

You can use alibaba to find manufacturers.

Hi Angelia,

Thanks for your reply. I already registered in Alibaba before 2 years and looking products and reviews. There are so many frauds going on in Alibaba group trading websites. That's why i want to find quality products suppliers.

I think it's better to search Alibaba and list some of the suppliers to visit them personally.

Thanks

Hi Iakmana,

Its exactly what you should do, find a companies through alibaba then visit them personally.
There are other platform such as global sources and made-in-china where you can find supplier.

Hi Angelia,

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there
I am new on this forum, so many people saying so many thing about setting up trading and export company in Guangzhou,

May I know , if I register a company in Hong Kong, can I run business in Guangzhou, for trading and export business.

Pls advise the simple and easy procedure

Thanks

If you register an hong kong company, yes, you can do business with local Chinese company.

But it depends on your business model how you intend to do it. For instance, it is kinda difficult for local chinese company to wire the money from their company bank account to your hong kong bank account. Usually there are two solutions :
1 The local chinese company own an hong kong company or their boss's hong kong personal bank acc, then you can use your hong kong bank account to receive the balance from their hong kong bank account

2 You can open your personal bank account in China, Then they can transfer the balance via theirs personal bank account to yours .

Hope it helps you a lil' bit.

Best Regards
Chester

I suggest you set up a company as headquarter in HK and register a company in Guangzhou as a branch.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads on the forum please + register in the business directory

hello. I'm in Guangzhou currently, hope can help you with some information.

Hi lady, it is easier now to set up an company. Recently, Chinese goverment published many new policies to simplify the procedures of creating new companies. If you set up an company in Shanghai,Tianjin or Guangzhou, u will benifit from the local policy as the Chinese goverment built Free Trade Zone in these cities.
For a Chinese company, u need no more than 5 working days to set a new company in tianjin. A foreigner company will need more time but it's still very fast.

Hello everyone
I am from Peru, I work for a Peruvian company that import hardware tools and electrical devices (as Home Depot) from China (specially Guangzhou). Now we are exploring the possibility to set up an exporting company in China to benefit from exporters incentives (we are assuming those benefits exits,as in most countries, so the Chinese firm would sell the Peruvian one most of their products). The questions I have are (hope you can help me to solve it): do you know if those benefits exist? Where I can find information about them? , It would be better to open the exporter firm in mainland or in HK? , if in mailand,  What kind of company should we open? (WFOC) What are the main requirements?
On the other hand, we also want to open a representation office (regardless if we open the exporter company or not ), it would be better to open it in HK or in Guangzhou ? (so far I have read HK is a better choice, but your opinion would be appreciated)
Thanks a lot for your help!

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : no free advertising or auto promotion pls

Hi

Need help to set up a chemical trading company to source materials from China to be exported to the Asia Pacific Market.  Our company is based in Brunei.
Please advice what needs to be done as we have no knowledge on how to set up a business in china.

thanks

Hi Lincoln Chang

Can you please advice further on we can set up a business in Shenzhen?
Basically our company is based in Brunei.  Please advice.
Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : You are off-topic here. Please drop an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Guangzhou

Its good to trade specially materials to construction company in middle east....

There is a very interesting thread on this subject over at the Guerrilla In China forum that might be useful to you

- guerrillainchina.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=47&sid=7e3ed976d23c8e22106f4835777a74f9

It has lots of extra useful info about setting up an export trading company.

Hi There
Do anybody know company that can help me set up a Company in Guangzhou?
I would like register Import & export (Wholly foreign owned enterprise company in Guangzhou).

do you still need someone based in China?   +++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Friend

I would like to know if you are still in the same business of setting up foreign companies in China. If yes, please contact me as I would like to discuss further on this possibility.

Thanks