Opportunities of work for a foreigner in New Delhi ?

you have to try with hotel industry for chef.. or some resturant who cook european food
if you are looking for business development (marekting job) then you can send resume to me at [email protected]  we are into exhibitions design & fabrication . We are booth builder and exhibition managers.
regards
Raj

I could help you but not clear with your querie ?

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register your company in the business directory)

Hi here is a co. Name concentrix bpo they require french employee so if u wanna join my name amit

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

you can work as a foreign language teacher..

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Good Evening All,

I am not at well versed in temporary expat recruitment (and it is non-existent as a candidate of ours).

However, I do know that as a business we are struggling hugely to find "Team Sales Support" - effectively people who do a lot of data inputting all the way through to updating my Teams' Daily Trading Positions, new business & also other KPI reporting.

It seems impossible to find very switched on people who are happy to do a role like this and after 3 months of looking, I am still not sure why. Anyway, tomorrow I will speak to my Office Manager & find out what (if anything) we can do for non-local hires. There may be local legislation preventing me hiring people even as Interns, I am not sure.

Please have a look at my company website - Michael Page. If this is an organization you are interested in (I must warn you that its also a very boisterous Sales-style environment) & the role as I have described it above seems a possibility for you then I will have a chat with my Office Manager, as above.

If he thinks its viable then we could arrange an interview between you & one of the team here.

Kind Regards,

Sam

P.S. Administrator please do not delete this - its not a specific job / advert per se & I am only trying to help!

WhatsApp me [Moderated: for security reasons, please do not share your phone number on the thread] I'm an Event Coordinator. I regularly gets demand for Female Foreigner Girls in New Delhi Area and Other Areas Also.

hii
my name is rohit garg , I come from Delhi itself, I am a graduate from.Delhi university (regular) and I am looking forward to doing a job as a guide and I don't charge anything.  I can help you to guide good places in Delhi ..
any expat can contact me or mail me ..
regards
rohit garg

Hello ROHIT GARG,

The forum is not the right area to drop this kind of ad.

Please post your ad in the Tourist guide job offers in New Delhi.

I would suggest you to subscribe as well in order to have notifications about new offers.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hi, any job opportunity for Indian people .............

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls

Hi nion.
For a French Girl: Have you considered teaching French or French interpreter...*

Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi
You can get a job but need work permit go for the companies who can apply for your work permit.

Rgds

Looking for French speaking and German speaking candidates in Delhi.

Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum + Drop advert in Jobs

hi ,

I am looking for a french lady who can look after a 14 months child at new delhi,salary will be good,pls

Thanks

anil

Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the public forum + drop an advert in JOBS section

Hi,
     There are many institutes in Delhi.Post your profile online.
Thankz