New members of Austria forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Austria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Austria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Austria forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello!

My name is Jozef and I am coming from Slovenia. Been living here in Austria(Kärnten) for last 3 years, but I don't know anyone yet, because I studied in Slovenia.
I study Architecture and I am also trying to be a music producer. I photograph, too.

If anyone is interested in hanging out with me, just write. :)
Greetings,
J.

Hi! My name is Estefanía and I am planning on moving to Austria next year. I currently live in Germany, and I hope to improve my German by June next year, in order to study a bachelor's in Biomedical Engineering in Austria. Nice to meet you all! :)

Welcome to Austria!
Will you be in Vienna?or

hellooo

My name is Kulood, i will be soon moving to vienna
I am a freelancer in my country I work as an Art Director of Cartoons and animation films, as also I am a Makeup Artist, I love to apply makeup on different faces and inhance a womans beauty and do a photoshoot with them.

I hope i can make or find good friends there.. ♡

Hello! My name is Laura and I'm currently living in Linz. I've been here around six weeks and am working as an English teaching assistant. I'm loving it so far, but would really like to meet some German-speaking people my own age, as I don't have much chance to practise my German, and I haven't met many people my age so far, seen as I'm not studying here. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hello, i'm Memo I live in México.
I am studying Electromechanic engineering.
Y want to study next year un Austria  around january Any thoughts?
I'm very scared because well its all going to be new

Hello I live near linz we can hang out I have some frends here but I can not find a job I speak english fluently but not so good german so do you know if you can help to find a job just with english ??

Dear Sir,
          My Name is Rameez Aslam i live in Karachi, i want come to Austria. i do worked  Engineering company in Karachi Pakistan, please send me detail

LauraRuth95 wrote:

Hello! My name is Laura and I'm currently living in Linz. I've been here around six weeks and am working as an English teaching assistant. I'm loving it so far, but would really like to meet some German-speaking people my own age, as I don't have much chance to practise my German, and I haven't met many people my age so far, seen as I'm not studying here. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi Laura,

Would you mind if I asked how you found your current position? I'm a Canadian working as an English teaching assistant in France, and I'm looking to move to Austria in January and find work as an English teacher.

Hello everybody,

My name is Manash and I'm from South Africa. I've traveled to Vienna and Salzburg this year as part of a Euro-trip holiday. Fell in love with Austria :-)

By profession, I'm a Software Testing consultant, specialized in Technical Testing. I would love to work in Austria (ideally Vienna) for any company hiring people in my field of work or related. Validation Engineering jobs are of interest as well.

For overcoming language barriers, I've just started learning German via an app called "Duo Lingo" just to learn the basics for now until I do an official German course.

Look forward to connect with lots of wonderful people here.

Cheers,
Auf Wiedersehen

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553868

Thanks! 

Closed