Homeschool teacher needed for grade 9 - Boquete

Hello,
We live in Boquete and we are looking for a home-school tutor for our daughter 14 years old who is doing grade 9.
If you are in the area and interested please message me. Lea

Hello Lea, I am a retired Psychotherapist and I also have three years experience in Home Schooling in the United States.  I live in Alto Boquete.  I would be interested.  My contact information is:  ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there Lea,

It will be better if you drop an advert in the Teaching jobs in Panama section of the website so that members can easily access your advert.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

What subject/subjects?  Is this in addition to online US classes?  There is a homeschooling FB page for Boquete.  I understand that homeschooling is illegal in Panama so the page is a closed group

Hello Lea,

I live in Alto Boquete and am Professor of Vocational Education and Training, with a Language Major (French and Spanish). Do you still need help with your child?
Saludos and Merry Christmas,
Bebamaria

Homeschooling is not illegal in Panama.  All children must attend an approved school to age.... I think it is 12, so a child not attending school is not legal.  At age 14 there should be no problem.