Private Lessons in Arabic Language.

Hey all,
You moved to Riyadh recently and are interested in learning Arabic but you haven't found good, affordable program to join yet? Well, I teach Arabic for both kids and adults (English speakers only) I offer private lessons individually and usually charge per hour. You may contact me through the website for more info, or you may simply post your questions down here! :)

Thanks
G.

The most practical question to ask you is the rate. How much do you charge. Modules? Time frame? Schedule? Contact no?:P

well, it costs 50 SR per hour. the other things you mentioned depend the most on what the student want; whether to read, write, and\or speak in standard Arabic or any other dialect or accent. :)

I'm interested in your tuition please email me with your information

Thank You

Jorge

hello,

Do you kno of any female tutors who teach arabic?

Thanks

hi golden,

Could you plz foward your contact details and more info on teaching arabic. Regards

please use the pm system ;)

Julien wrote:

please use the pm system ;)

Oh :( I was just getting into the on-line dating slant

Hello, 

I am interested in signing up for lessons in Arabic.  Can you please email me some more information about who you are and how you ended up giving tutoring lessons.  Thanks, Cat

Hi

IŽd also like to get information about arabic lessons.

Thanks

I'd like to learn Arabic. Do you still give lessons? If yes, please let me know more about that. I'm really want to learn it...

Hi

I have recently moved to Riyadh and I have 3 children who are in school.  They have half of their courses in Arabic. The elder two can read and write. I need someone to come everyday to my home at least one hour 6 days a week. They need help with understanding the Arabic Language. They only speak English. The youngest is in 2nd grade. He needs the most help Especially with his Homework. I would prefer a Female tutor that knows both English and Arabic and that can come to my home. Let me know if you are available to help or know someone who is.

Thanks
Maryam

i can tutor all grades especially the elder ones in physics and math, thank u

Hi

I need someone for tutoring Arabic and Islamic studies in Arabic

Thanks
Maryam

mhashmi wrote:

Hi

I have recently moved to Riyadh and I have 3 children who are in school.  They have half of their courses in Arabic. The elder two can read and write. I need someone to come everyday to my home at least one hour 6 days a week. They need help with understanding the Arabic Language. They only speak English. The youngest is in 2nd grade. He needs the most help Especially with his Homework. I would prefer a Female tutor that knows both English and Arabic and that can come to my home. Let me know if you are available to help or know someone who is.

Thanks
Maryam

Hi Maryam,

Where were you living before you moved to Riyadh?

I am about to move to Riyadh in the summer, and wanted to get some insight!

Thanks

Hi

I was living in Texas,USA. I moved a couple of months ago. It is taking a long time to get integrated in Riyadh. With patience and perseverance it all can happen eventually. What would you like to know?

Maryam

Hi there,

I was wondering if you still teach arabic privately, and how much you charge per hour?

Thanks

Sana

Hi Sana,

You might wish to post an advert in the Language classes in Riyadh section this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Are you still teaching here? I see this post is rather old. Thank you

Hi,
Can you teach me to read and speak Arabic? I know some basic stuff like letters and numbers. But don't mind starting all over.

Cheers,
Majid