New members of Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Tanzania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Tanzania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hellow am naseem from tanzania I love to make friends with different people around the world my hobbies are swimming charting shopping and hanging out with friends hope to get many friends here if ur interested to be my friend plz contact me this is # ***************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post personal details here

Hi,
At time I am manager at one of the lodge in Tanzania and I am looking forward in order to improve my skills and my life, too meeting with different people as well.
Thanks
Ally.

Hi,

I am looking for a job in tanzania. Could anybody help me?

Regards,
Prashanth

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board  :)

Just to point out that this thread is only for the introduction of new members.

@Prashanth, If you are looking for jobs, please browse through or drop your own advert in the Jobs in Tanzania section.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

hello.
Bilawal Molwani here from pakistan.
i`m looking for a job in Tanzania..

Hello's,
Vish from India, after spending couple of years in Nairobi and enjoying a six month break back home, I'm moving to Dar es salaam on an work assignment. I am an construction worker, looking forward for having a good time there.

Thanks and cheers!!

I am an Electronics Engineer from India, presently working in India.
I am looking for a job as a senior Electronics Engineer in Tanzania.
I have designed and developed many critical Electronics control systems for biggest Aluminium plants in India, which are working for many years in the respective plants as most reliable system.
I have also designed and developed critical systems for defense application and they are reliably working.
I am very confident also for trouble shooting of any control and electronics systems.
I have almost 33 years of experience in design, customer support for electronics systems as engineer as well as head of the team.

Shall be grateful for any help to get a job.
My son is studying MS in Bio-Medical Engineering in Delft University in Netherlands, one of the best university in the world and he needs my support financially for one year more.

I am presently working as a hotel receptionist in Kenya..I am looking for an office\ administration or receptionist post in Dar es Salaam Tanzania..Having a 3 year experience in this job ..I am confident ..and I have good communication skills and good customer relation.

I'll be very grateful for any assistance to get a job

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board  :)

Please note that the New members thread is only for the introduction of new members.

For jobs, you will have to drop an advert in the jobs dedicated section of the website : Jobs in Tanzania . You may also browse through the business directory and contact professionals who might help you > Jobs in Tanzania

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hey all,

Am a newbie here and thanks for the warm welcome already.

I am a tech consultant cum part time lecturer looking to expand my network and make new friends. I would be happy to meet like minded people and explore life and have fun in Dar while making a difference.

I am particularly interested in mobile phone technology as a developer to bring to life new business opportunities to the community.
Looking forward to having a great stay in Tanzania.

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well.

My name is Rajnish am from Mauritius.
Am a Chef two years ago I have join a hotel in Zanzibar, its quite amazing and a nice place.
Thanks for accepting my request in Expat.com.

Regards,
Raj

Hello!
My name is Ira. I'm considering to move in Tanzania, Zanzibar. Often visit this country - i want to live there. But cant find a job. I have been experience as a Personal Assistant of the Head in the Investment company in Moscow, still work there...but lookig for in znz. I want to work in the large Hotel on znz as a Guest relation..but dont know how to find, most of the hotels dont need ppl(. I would much appriciate u all for some advices and help. :)

Julien wrote:

Newbie on Tanzania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Tanzania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Dear everyone
Am a Tanzania working here in Zanzibar as marine biologist also as guiding ranger in one of best places in the world of coral and marine living thing....our website is xxx and read more about it.

It is one of best marine parks in the world and privately owned.
Am looking jobs overears as I have e now an experience of 4 years.
please if you have an idear of these email me at xxx thanks.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your mail ad or any external link to your own website on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am not new to Tanzania really. I lived and worked there for 2 years...between June 2013 and August 2015....left 2 months ago. I am currently back in Nairobi but looking for work in Tanzania as I really did enjoy working and there and learnt quite a lot in the process. I do believe I have much more to offer still. I am looking for a job in the Hospitality industry.

Hellow I'm very glad to join this forum, my name is john simon shenkalwa, my profesinal is agriculturist, I'm happy to meet you and share different things, thanks.

Hello everyone. Am glad to join here. Hope its gonna be fun for everyone

Hey all
My name is Charbel am from Lebanon and I like to have friends who want to chat with me on whatsapp

Thx

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Hi everyone. I am an expatriate in Dar. Looking forward to meeting and socializing especailly with people working in my field- public health.
Thanks

Hi all. I'm Kelvin from Tanzania, currently studying electrical and Electronic Engineering at St Joseph University in Dar es salaam. .  If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'll try to the best of my knowledge.
Karibu Tanzania.

Hi... i am expat here in DAR..

Hi Friends, I am Shailesh from India. I am an engineer and would like to move to Tanzania. I love music, poetry and travelling. I have lots of questions related to Tanzania, would be grateful if you all can help me out!!!thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not copy paste multiple posts on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553921

Thanks! 

Closed