Organizing Expat blog meet-ups

Hi all,

Should you want to organize a gathering with the other members, in your town, we would be pleased to help :).

It is indeed a great way to meet new people, isn't it?

If you would like to plan a get-together, do not hesitate to contact me, or post a message on this thread: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

Hi,

Are there any expats in Daegu? Would love to meet up!

Cynthia

People living around suji, post here in meet up forum. I think we really need  a meet up badly as soon as possible

Hello Everyone

anyone of you live in Incheon? 

I love to meetup~cheers!!!!

Hi. I ive in icheonsi, kyonggido.
I want to meet anyone living in icheon or around area.
I'm woodsign maker and farmer breeding insect such as grasshoppers and dragonflies.
Interested ? give a message.

Anyone living in Gimhae or Busan ??

Let count me in :(

Hi Lutubu
I live in Busan now

Hi Julian,

I am from Seoul, and would love to attend the local meet ups. Please let me know the details

Looking Forward

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of external links not allowed on the forum.

In Nowon if anyone is in the area or nearby! Up for exploring, sports/activities  :)

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. You should register your company in the business directory

Mid september will touch down in seoul.

Anyone up for gathering or travel? Pm me ur kakao. Or any apps u have.

I am living in Busan

27 september - 5 Oct will be in Seoul. Staying around Hongdae station.

Anyone up for travel? Pm me your email address for communication.

Hi..
Any one living in Seoul.. Would love to meet up....

Im living in incheon yongjong-do~^^

I'm not living there, but I will be visiting Busan in March for a month to do some volunteering. :)

:D Hii! I am visiting my bf inBusan in February next year. If anyone wants to meet up - do let me know! :):heart:

hi

How long are you there for? :)

BilyanaM wrote:

:D Hii! I am visiting my bf inBusan in February next year. If anyone wants to meet up - do let me know! :):heart:

How long are you there for?