Living abroad from USA to Spain

my name is shyanne I want to become an expat and live abroad.  I was born in the US, and am still here.  I am 20years old and i have been looking up information about become a expat to live abroad in Spain. And cant find out in detail how to become one. My dream is to open a book store in spain, i just dont know where to start and what kind of visa to get so i figured becoming an expat may be the way to go and then figure out how to open my book store there.  Please if you have information that can help me i would really  really  appreciate  it alot.  Please let me know i hope to hear from someone that can help me soon. 

-shyanne

Hey
Miss i think it 's not dificult to came here because since you are 20 y /old, means that u 're major. And needn 't à permission to leave US.
for the visa i think that it 's not important,because they ask it for the people hwom want to came there, not whos they want to came here. Otherway, you came as a tourist.
Good luck

I do not want to juat visit though i would like to stay there.butdo not know were to begin. If i apply for a visa how do i know wich one would be better for me

Well with you age you could apply for a student visa.  There is also an entrepreneur visa you could check out. http://tech.eu/features/5155/rules-entr … isa-spain/

Hey
First tacke your visa and try to came only as à tourist,  like that you will travel to many cities and see where you like stay for all and you ask people how to do and. How mach time you need too. It 's only to get ideas,than during the next time you will came to stay here all th. Time you want without any problems. And if you need help am able te help you as i can.
Good luck

Thank you thats a great idea do you have any  Sugestions on nice  and affordable places to live in spain so i can natrow it down where to visit

Well so i think it 's your choice and i don 't know haw is it,  for me Madrid Barcelone,...etc they are à very big vities, but you need know that it 's à lile bad to live in if u deslike. Polution, cars, bad circulation,...etc. I live in asturias here every week wé recive à lot of people who cames here to relax. So as i work in à hôtel, they tell me that this area is thé best in all thé spain country. First it 's green all thé year, second à lot of beaches, third, Thérèse also many. Universities and public transport. In général all what you can. Need, but if u like à lot Sun and. Stable wind.
Sorry about my bad english. Any way i can help as posible as i can.

I would advise going on the Spanish Consulate website- I know the NYC consulate has a complete description of what kind of visas there are and you can judge what fits you , its different if you want to work, or ,study or retire= the papwer work is tedious but not impossible- good luck feel free to ask questions-Ger