Want to meet filipinos in Sydney

Hi I am new here. I want to meet filipinos in Australia. Currently here in Sydney.

Hello Alyssa M and welcome on board Expat.com

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Sydney forum to help you get more interactions.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Alyssa,

I'm new to Sydney as well. Send me a message, would love to meet and maybe show each other around?

Hello Kabayans,

Anne here, newbie also and looking for Filipino friends. Not working atm and still looking. Been here for 4 mos and I don't have friends on my own, except my hubby's friends. lol Would love to meet up and know more kabayans if you are free. :)

Cheers!

Hi kabayan... here living at city.

Where do you live?

Im in sydney aswell. In city...how about you po...

xxx heres my number po if you like to keep in touch...

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Do you live in Sydney?

Which suburb do you live? San k nag work? My pamilya k dto?

Dati Po mlpit kmi s City pro last year lumipat kmi s dito South Penrith s my lower blue mountain area.Gaano k n ktgl dto? Andto family mo?

Hello everyone,

Please take into consideration these two rules while exchanging :

1. Contact details should be exchanged through the private messaging system and not on the forum to avoid any kind of misuse of your details. Click on the member's profile, you will see a "Send a message" tab.

2. The use of english only on the anglophone forum so as members fully understand you.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Nope ako lng po mgisa dito. But had some relatives dito far down north pero since then i live by myself in shared apartment with some pinoy and pinay din po. How about you po?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please write only in English on the anglophone forum

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please write only in English on the anglophone forum