Kitchen & bathroom renovation / feedback and reviews please !

Hi everyone

I'm renovating my  kitchen and bathroom

It would be very helpful if you can share your renovation experience / feedback regarding quality, price and service

What store / brand do you recommand ?

Any good/ bad experiences would be interesting to share

Thank you  :)

Id also be interested as I am embarking on similar too

Paul

We recently got our new Kitchen From Krea, it took about 8 weeks on order from Italy. It all went smoothly from choosing it, ordering it and getting it installed on the date chosen. We had a delay in Candy  coming to wire the oven, and hob, it took a few weeks to get through to them and actually get some one to come round and do the job, not a problem for us as we aren't living in the house yet. But frustrating non the less.

We are happy with the quality of the units although we still haven't used them yet.
We did get a free washing machine from them too when we placed our order.

Hi

Thank you sparkie for the useful information
Glad everything went well for you
Please let us know when you start using your kitchen , we still have enought time so we would love to hear from you
Cheers

Will do.

would be good to hear opinions from those who had the experience of importing furniture, bathrooms and flooring tile products

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please recommend/register in the business directory so that not to promote any services on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

ergr

Not sure how you went with your bathroom but I recommend checking out [link moderated]

You are replying to a 2 year old post!

Ray

Closed