Parking in Krakow

Hello guys !
I just arrived in Krakow 2 days ago as an Erasmus student. I m living in an area where i have to pay tickets to park but it's becoming very expensive.
I have been told that when we live in Krakow we can have a parking permit, how can i get one?
And what are the prices?
Thank you  :)

The parking subscriptions ('abonement' in PL) are very cheap, unlike the parking tickets. When I lived in KRW (3+ yrs ago), I paid 25-30 zl/yr or so. In other words, paying for a whole year is cheaper than a 1-day ticket.

If you don't have this yet, you will 1st need to get a residence card (at 'Urzad Miasto' - city hall. the big building at aleja Powstania Warszawskiego 10), based on your rental contract for room/flat + probably your student registration (not sure, as I've never studied in PL), confirming your stay in PL.

With this, and obviously the car registration documents, you can then get a parking subscription at Urząd Komunikacji Miasta Krakowa (same building).

If you don't speak PL, you will need to bring a PL speaking friend along to arrange this. Workers at UM speak only PL.