Sj4000

Has anyone bought camera model SJ4000 ? I have been thinking to buy this kinda camera , does it have pro & cons? Anyone please share your exprience

I looked at these when I was deciding what action camera to buy, but I wasn't impressed with it.
The Gopro did more and it did it better,
The downside is the price of the Gopro so, if it's just a once every so often toy you want, the SJ4000 a possibility.
If you want or need quality - Gopro.

I have noticed one thing of late - Many TV companies are using Gopros for field/documentary/travel program work where they can't easily carry larger cameras.
That's telling about Gopro's quality.

One note to watch out for.
You'll notice the mounts are the same on both cameras, meaning you can but the cheaper Chinese accessories, but they all fit the Gopro.

Summery.
Want a 'time to time' camera - Go with the cheaper SJ4000 or similar.
Want quality - Gopro

Yes fred, intially i interested to buy gopro but the price is expensive . Its more than RM1000 above equivalent to 3,3 million rupiah above. I want to use SJ4000 bcz i might use it seldom , just want to use for travelling only .

My Gopro is lovely, but I wanted the quality, and I knew I'd use it quite a lot.
If it's just for the odd holiday, you might well find the cheaper camera to be a better option.

I've been playing with my Gopro this morning, and it made me remember something potentially important.
The Gopro has many accessories that other cameras simply don't have.
Various types of protective cases, microphone inputs and the LED screen bacpac, to name but a few.

Fred wrote:

I've been playing with my Gopro this morning, and it made me remember something potentially important.
The Gopro has many accessories that other cameras simply don't have.
Various types of protective cases, microphone inputs and the LED screen bacpac, to name but a few.

Yeah gopro have many accesories , i have notice abt that too , but i just want to buy a camera which is waterproof & wifi remote wherby i can transper my picture to handphone immediately .

You do have the option of WiFi in GorPro, though you may check different models to see which ones are waterproof. SJ4000 does offer both WiFi and waterproof construction.

They both offer same features with a difference in quality and price.

For hard core use, I would also recommend GoPro. But since you mentioned that you will seldom use it, limiting it to your travels, I would suggest that you go with SJ4000 if you are very careful with using your equipment.

Good luck
Z

Xeeschan wrote:

You do have the option of WiFi in GorPro, though you may check different models to see which ones are waterproof. SJ4000 does offer both WiFi and waterproof construction.

They both offer same features with a difference in quality and price.

For hard core use, I would also recommend GoPro. But since you mentioned that you will seldom use it, limiting it to your travels, I would suggest that you go with SJ4000 if you are very careful with using your equipment.

Good luck
Z

Yeah , gopro is the best camera i would choose if i afford , but for time being i just decided to use SJ4000 only .

Perhaps, I can use it carefully ☺️

Yes, I think if you can handle it carefully, most electronic equipment goes a long way!

Enjoy! : )
Z

Find activities and meet other expats

OR