Part-time job for an English speaking student in Orleans

I am a 29 year old foreign student pursuing a Master in Management program in Orleans. I am looking for a part-time job. I speak English fluently, French is intermediate (B1). I have 6 year experience of working  in procurement related function including import management. At the moment I am considering different jobs opportunities which can allow me to work part-time (office work, waitress, babysitting, home help etc).

Looking forward to hear from you!

Yours faithfully,

Olga Guzenko

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Olga Guzenko and welcome to Expat.com :)

You might also want to post an ad in the Temporary work in France forum, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you Priscilla!!!!

I will do it of course :)

With kind regards,

Olga Guzenko

Olga are you still looking for some work? Because we are looking for an English speaking babysitter. My name is Brooke and my email address is: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Brookensommerville,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section please so that your offer can be accessible : Babysitting in France

thank you,
Bhavna

Hello,
I am a 28 year old foreign student. I just finished my masters in business management and am looking for a job for English speakers. I just enrolled in a French school in Bordeaux.  My French is not good Atall but I speak English fluently. I would appreciate if anyone looking to employ an English speaker to contact me. It can be any kind of work for now.
Lola
My email is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your e-mail ad on the forum + drop an advert in the jobs section please.

Hi
I have just moved to Orléans.  Are you still looking for an English speaking babysitter?
Thanks Tracey

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi.

I'm also looking for an English speaker babysitter (but from september).

Please pm me if you are interested.

Thank you

Marion

Hi Marion,

Could you please drop an advert here : Babysitting job vacancies in France  ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hello Tracey,
Are you still in Orleans ? Are you still looking for a babysitting job?
You can respond to me at my new email:

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please send your contact details via the private message system

Are you looking for a babysitter or to start baby sitting? I am looking for a baby sitter from time to time can you email me ** if your available.

Thanks,
Brooke

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please send your contact details via the private message system

Hi Marion

Are you still looking for english speaking babysitter? If yes do reply to ***
Thank q.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

@Lizavig09

You have posted on an old (2017) inactive thread.

If you are looking for work you can place a free advertisement in the jobs section at the top of this page.