Play casual football in Bangkok

Hi everybody

I am new in Bangkok, would like to play some football,  one or two games per week will be fine

If there is any team or people interested on making this happen , let me know

Will love to play some football , it's been a while

See ya all

Hi Fizzy75,

I suggest you to go through through these topics, https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=172017 , this topic might interest you. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi :)

I think you should tell us where you live so that we can ask you to join the game :)

I live in naratiwas 24 close to sathorn

In my condo we have a place to play football and 2 huge swimming pool

Hello fellow members!
I read on the other topics in this community that it is really easy to play casual football in BK (ie. bbeaw)but nobody is actually saying where we could play or who we could contact to play during week days for 1-2hrs. I live in Thanon Witthayu and we are two players looking to play...
I saw they are some amateur tournament but we wont be able to play on week ends...
Please let us know if you have any info or contact we can reach to organize this...

Sawadeekrap Bbeaw!
I just moved to BK and live in Thanon Witthayu.
I want to join with a friend people playing football and read on some topics that you know a lot about it...

Do you have any info about it?

Thanks in advance

Aurelien

Can I also come to play? Let me know when... I am Italian I living in Asok. My number is [Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details on the forum for safety reasons]
Ciao :)

Begining this page to start a small team who would wanna play on Sundays (expats/thais), living in Bangkok. Taking it step by step and re-living those football days which we left behind due to work/business.

I miss playing one (we all do).

Target:
1) To find minimum 10 players (including self).
2) Playing casual football (obviously)
3) Increasing the team size and moving on from a 5-a-side to 7 a-side to 11 a-side
4) Increasing popularity through social media (facebook.com/reddfc7)
:one:cool:
Drop in a message

Hello all,

I live in the Bangsue area near Nonthaburi. I play futsal every other day at park by Pranakorneua University with a generally large crowd of thai guys. I am literally the only farang playing with them. lol. With that said, I miss playing on the grass or at least something softer than cement and asphalt. If any of you are near me let me know and we can meet up to play. Thanks in advance! ;)

please contact me on xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct