Need a job in abroad

hello
I'm from Bangladesh
and I need a job in abroadbany types of will be ok.
then contactk me plz ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi Ibrahim3232,

Great to have you on board :)

I suggest you browse through the Jobs in Bangladesh section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello Ibrahim,

I wish you good luck with that, but most western countries are not very receptive to citizens of Bangladesh. For example even when applying for refugee status in a western country they rarely if ever are granted it.

In 2013 (last year that I have figures for) Brazil received 5,208 applications for refugee status. The vast majority of those (1,837) were applications made by citizens of Bangladesh. Not one of those who applied were granted refuge in this country. I presume that they all either returned to Bangladesh voluntarily or were deported.

The situation is no different with applying for any category of visa, including Tourist Visas. Most countries these days use a "preferred countries" list in order to determine who will get visas and who won't. Bangladesh IS NOT on that list because it is a country considered to be the source of many false refugee claims. This translates into refusal of visas even for those who seek to visit or immigrate properly. Very sad and unfair situation, but unfortunately one that is permitted under international law.

This is the same in almost every developed country in the western world unfortunately. I really hate to destroy your dreams, but I think anyone who would candy coat the situation, give you false information that would cause you to get your hopes built up, would be doing you a great disservice.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

I am searching a job.more than 22years experience in garments merchandising to export.

Thanks for the detail analysis.

Bai contact me I have job but do you have visa for UK?

Dear James,

Your statement is right. But the real person who really want to use their yearly official vacation are suffering for this situation.

Regards,
Shorif