Immigration to Ireland

Hi,

What are the different options through which one can get immigration to this beautiful country- Ireland?

One way I have observed is applying for jobs in your sector, but ultimately it depends on the requirements, etc. The demand in marketing sector is not much, so it's quite difficult to get one.

Sponsorship: Are there any recruitment agencies/companies that can provide assistance on it?

Any leads/any info would be great.

Thanks a lot for your participation.

Madhur

Hello Madhur,

You can browse through the directory > Jobs in Ireland, you will find some contacts.

Hope it helps,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna.

I've contacted few of the agencies as given on the portal, but it seems work visa sponsorship is quite hard to get esp in Marketing domain.

May I also know with what frequency is the database updated? As I found out that few of the links mentioned under Jobs in Ireland section were not redirecting.

Thanks once again.
Madhur

If you already haven't read the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration web pages, that would be the first place to start. There's lots of misinformation on this subject online as requirements have changed over time. Even having read the INIS stuff, confirm it with INIS in writing before you move here.
here's the link: http://inis.gov.ie

Sure dave8408e, will go through this link :)

Appreciate your help!

Thanks
Madhur