About dataflow result

Dear friends,
        Please help me,i am staff nurse but currently unemployed residing in qatar,i had completed my dataflow but i am not able to get my result online.i went SCH but they are saying they wont give it to me ,the PRO from the hospital should collect the result.still i dont have any employer .How can i collect my result
Please anyone reply me

Thankyou

Hi Arushi,
Dataflow allows you to track the process .

Thanks for your response dear..

I know that ,but already all the process had completed but i am not able to download my result thts the problem

Hi Aarushi
   I heared same thing. The result will be confidential to the employer .  But there was not any information regarding this in sch site. 
How many days taken to complete your dataflow process?

Did you applied directly or through agency?
Pls any one know about this matter? Pls reply.

thank u dear mummu,

I applied directly (online paid by credit card).It took near 40 days including Holidays
I don't have any employer presenly
Wherever i went for interview they are asking for the dataflow result,

Really confused,Did it means any Problem to my result

R u send mail for getting report to dataflow grp

One more thing dear,those who applied through online they got their result from
the Sch site
But only in my case ,i don't know what happened

If anyone knows something ,plz rply

Did u send mail for getting report to dataflow grp

Already done
But they replied that they can't give it to me directly

Usually a personal mail id created before starting the dataflow. All the depend mails reaches to it. Through that you can get the result. It may take some days i think so.

What hsppened dear??   Did you got it? Why it like so??

Still no dear,i went again to sch they told me some prblm s thre  in result so  come with any pro from any hospital we will discuss to them,cant gve to me directly

Hi Arushi,

Yesterday i went to SCH for my wife dataflow report.They told the same reply you have to come with a PRO for discussing about the report. If you have any update please let me know.

hii dearr
     I dont know what to say...still i didnt get result.i am totally confused
I was selected in one hospital but due to this problem ,i lost my chance ,they told me that they will not go for collecting the report.
I went again to sch but they are saying the same.i dont know any pro here
If u have any updates inform me too

Thankyou

What about your application status?? Is it completed or not?

In my case it is showing completed

Hi did you got your report.  Now same problem with me. I went to sch. They told me,  directly they won't give the report. Hospital PRO Has to go it seems. What to do

Hello what happened to this case.. Did arushi receiver her final report? Please guide us. Thank you